Biggest Cock vs. Talented Fist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Armkabob, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Armkabob

Armkabob New Member

Albums:
    Are there any real life comparisons between the feeling of a hand fucking and a large cock? Say which is better for you and has given you the most pleasure, if able. While fingers can hit more particular triggers for orgas while reaching spots unimaginable for even the largest penis, what compares to the abillity to turn a man on so much, he drops a load in your hole? On the other hand, what is more of a turn-on than making your partner experience a climax beyond description by using your fist? If this isn't of interest or not your "thing," no problem, but it is a growing phenom to be aware of.

2. Hotlatbtm

Hotlatbtm Member

Too bad this discussion died. I've had BOTH and the feeling is well... A BIG cock is SO much hotter after you've been fisted OPEN lol. And a FIST feels so much better after you've been fucked OPEN by a HUGE cock. The feeling of being 'opened' by either one is SO 'hot'. In my case i LOVE both. The sensations are AMAZING. Until you've had a BIG cock you don't know what your missing AND until you've been OPENED by a 'talented' fist your missing OUT !

3. B_growing_boi9

B_growing_boi9 New Member

Whew....this has been educational...but then I'm 19. I do have a large cock, however, and am constantly looking for new opportunities for it to explore.

4. Bashful_man

Gold Member

To every mans liking.... if you both are satisfied, why would anyone have a right to object...

#4 Bashful_man, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted