Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, here ya' go:

I can remember about a half dozen truly huge dicks over the years that I have seen either at urinals, locker rooms, or elsewhere.

The first one was when I was about fourteen. I was at a movie house. I went to the rest room before the show. Three urinals and a couple toilets with about twenty guys waiting in line for them. There was a guy a couple places in line ahead of me whom I recognized as a former basketball player for the local college. A big good looking white guy, 6'7" or more and at least 250 pounds, in his mid twenties. I had seen him in the lobby earlier with his girlfriend.

Standing in line I found myself curious and excited. I was wondering if he was as big "down there" as everywhere else. This was long before the internet and if you had any curiosity about penises, stealing glaces at urinals was one of the ways one tried to satisfy that curiosity.

I was hoping it would work out that I would be at a urinal next to his. He ended up at the center one, but the guys on either side were taking a long time. I was very impatient because I thought I would miss seeing him take a leak. When the urinal to his left finally vacated I quickly occupied it. I was so nervous my penis was shrunken and I pressed close to the urinal so as not to show. Trying to be as inconspicious as possible I looked over out of the corner of my eye. My eyes probably went wide with amazement. I was riveted by the fattest flaccid cock-pipe I have ever seen. At the time I had no idea that penises came in such a large size, and to be honest, I really can say I have only seen one flaccid dick as big as his since. It was long, yes, but it was its brutish thickness that makes it so memorable. It was a minimum of seven or eight inches in length and very, very girthy....thick like the poles that dancers use at strip clubs...yet totally flaccid. Very easily over two inches in diameter, and equally as thick at the base as it was all the way down the shaft. His dick was capped by a fat head that looked like it would become enormous when erect. He was circumsized, but with plenty of skin remaining which gathered behind the head. Huge as it was, it was clear that his penis was entirely flaccid.

I know he noticed me looking because I was not that shy about it after I got the first glance. The urinals were close together to begin with, and his towering height had brought his crotch that much closer to my eye level. His dick seemed only a few feet from my face as I stared at it. He had a slight smile as he moved a hand that made his entire cock and ball set totally visible to me. He knew he was being watched by a young teen in awe. He played with it a bit while he pissed (which seemed to go on forever) washing down the urinal and creating a little water show. He also took quite a while shaking and squeezing it dry. Others may have even noticed me staring.

I remember seeing him and his girlfriend again later in the lobby after the movie and the way she seemed to keep so close to him and was so affectionate. I also thought of what a wanton cock hungry slut she must be in the sack.

So.....that's one of the half dozen I remember.

Reactions: wellendowed87

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The biggest overall in length and thickness BOTH would be a trucker from VA I met online in a chat room who is 10"x8". He had never been with a guy even close to my size but always wanted to be. I love an eager student and by the time we finished playing he was able to take most of me and had an excellent oral technique.
I had never done it in a rig before but it sure was fun.

:banana:
HORSE