Biggest cock you have seen.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in the military I went to this month long school. We had our own rooms but had a communal shower. One day I went to the shower and one of the guys in my class happened to be there. While I was washing up I couldn't help but notice what he had. He was a red head and about 5'10". His cock was about 6 inches long and fat soft. I have to wonder what kind of a look I had on my face when I saw that. Everytime I saw him after I couldn't help but notice a bulging snake down his leg.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody ever believes me when I say this but it's true. I was in the locker room at the gym and a guy walked by and it was literally to his knee and a good size around too. It was a big locker room and he did seem to be walking around alot, I'm sure just to show off.
The other reason I know I wasn't imagining this is because I met him in a bar and we ended up at his place for sex. I was thinking this will be quite an interesting challenge but he could barely get it up at all. Not hard, not half hard, not near hard...barely any chnage. What a disappointment.

pask8r17

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at a party years ago and was talking to some guy I met there. He was straight at we were both pretty drunk. The subject of sex came up and he was complaining how he couldn't fuck a chick cause when they saw his cock they'd never let him. I called bullshit and after calling his bluff a few more times through out the night, we were in the back yard around 3am and he whipped it out. Was the biggest cock soft I had ever seen. must of been 5-6 inches and THICK. He flopped it at me a couple times, smirking as I stood there speechless. He then turned away and pissed and then stuffed it back in his pants. Nothing else happened but I wish it would of. He said he was 10x6.5 and I believe him. Monster monster cock on him. White guy too.

D_DGBRugdftr

Experimental Member
Media
My wife's younger brother constantly walks around with a bulge all the time. Not that I like to notice but he just kind of puts it out there. We were at a baseball game not too long ago and we were standing next to each other in the rest room and I just happened to look down... I am surprised the man can walk without tripping over his damn dick everyday. He caught me looking and said, "I'm at half-mast all the time." I stared at him forever before I said, "THAT'S, half-mast?" We still laugh about it to this day.

small_schlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seen two fucking monsters in my time, both in the sauna in germany. one was this hugely built black dude, he was sitting down and it was dark, then he got up and walked past me out of the sauna and this huge fucking mega cock swang past me. it was soft and easily as thick as a coke can and i am guessing near 12 inches long and he also had like a massive ring on it half way down the shaft. maybe that kept the blood there. i was there with a girl i was trying to impress and she saw it as well and my soft 2 turned to about a soft 1. this thing was scary.

another time i was at the sauna with another girl and we were sitting in the spa and i was watching the showers as there were some pretty girls showering in the nude there and this arabic guy walked in with an extremely long penis, it was close to his knee, it was pretty thick and i said to the girl, holy shit you gotta see the size of this guy´s cock and she is like wow its emormous, but by this time the cold water of the shower had shrunk it at least 2 inches.

the thing is in germany with these nude saunas is that nudity is so common that really no one was staring at this frigging huge weapon, the odd glance but that was it. it is certainly interesting how different the naked body looks!!

Reactions: zuraic

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was at a party once with a friend of mine who was rumored to be packing down there. i'd never seen it, though. he and i were hanging out when this girl came up to him and said, "i hear you're really big".

he tried to laugh it off, but she pushed him, challenging him to "prove it". he said, "okay, i'm going to ask you this three times, just so you can back out if you want. do you really want to see it?"

she said "yes" and twice again when he repeated his question. he stood up, unzipped and lowered his pants. it was huge - i'd guess at least 5 inches, thick and hanging down his thigh a bit. certainly bigger soft than i've ever been when hard.

her reaction made me instantly erect. she stammered out "um wow. yeah. that's really um... big. wow." later on, i saw them sneaking off into a back room together.

i often fantasize about them fucking and what the look on her face must have been like when he penetrated her with that thing.

usens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years back I was a member at a racq ball club and after a workout was in the showers. In walked a black guy who I worked with, a heavy set guy about 5'6". Well I was washing when I turned around for a rinse and there he stood with a soft cock haning longer than my 6" hardon ever was. Well I washed my hair and again looked over at his sweet meat and it had grown, and was growing as I watched it until it stood out at about a 45% angle, was nearly a foot long and very thick. Whatta slab of meat.

B_LARGE9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The very biggest cock I have seen was when I was in High School.After track practice and everyone had left the team locker room I stopped at the urinal trough to take a piss and one my my team mates stopped to join me.He unzipped his fly and pulled out a very thick uncut cock that was probably close to 11 inches long. After pissing he started to stroke his huge meat until it was very hard.Watching me stroke my equally large unfortunately cut prick he shot a huge load against the back of the trough.I do have photos to share by request to 27dovetree@gmail.com.:smile:

Reactions: jackmyjock