Biggest cock you have seen.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Was at some hot springs in southern Colorado years back two guys came up the hill to a small pool I was in when they shucked down one of the guys was hung generously but what makes me remermber was the neon red pubs, the guy had brown hair. It was a pleasant surprise when he dropped his drawers.

AndrewG

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The biggest iv ever seen was on a black football player from our college, he stood like a foot from the urinal and angled it so it was impossible not to see. Must have been 6-7 inches and very thick soft

sexaholic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Largest cock I've seen, or should I say had, was 11.5 inches. He was a very skinny, but in-shape black guy (about 6'3 150bs) who I met through a mutual friend. I'm not really into black men, but I thought he was really cute. He told me ahead of time, before sex had even crossed my mind, that he was 11.5 inches. I was honestly a little disgusted at first. After we agreed to pursue a sexual relationship, I immediately was intimidated by the size of his cock, I actually took like 4 Advil because I thought I would be in pain as I'm a fairy small-framed guy. Seeing it in person, he wasn't very thick, I'd say average, but what he lacked in girth, he made up for it in length. He was cut, and his cock curved slightly to the right. He complained that I was so tight, but was surprised because I was the first guy to be able to fully take his cock, thrusting balls deep, in the ass in every position. The only complaint I had was the curve of his cock. I soon got over it, but at the time it was a foreign feeling. It felt like someone was massaging my kidney, or so I thought. It just felt weird at the time lol.

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had always been proud of my size until I saw my college roommate in the shower soaping his crotch after basketball one day. He was 6' tall and it hung soft to 2" above his knees. Oddly he was a total virgin and had no experience sexually at the time. He used to shave at the sink, and we would go in the bathroom and see his cock hanging in the sink, all the way to the stopper!! The only date he ever had in college was a blind date I got him for homecoming and he never so much as put his arm around the girl. I kept thinking what a waste!

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was doing military service , I went by the adjacent billet to see some friends .
One of my friends had the bed next to the door ; he was sitting naked on a chair , with his cock and balls hanging over the edge . His cock flacid nearly reached his knees and was thick as my arm around . Amazing , I don't know how manage the rigorous hpysical training with such a huge cock and balls in his trousers . He was 21 and the only one of us married .

Reactions: jackmyjock

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
biggest I've seen was when I went to stay with a friend last summer for a few days in another area of london.
Reading a book on his bed when he came in just out of the shower and I saw this huge piece of meat just dangling there. I told him he was huge and asked me if I wanted to suck it, and I did. Got him fully hard and measured it, he was 8.5 flaccid, and just over the 10.5 mark fully erect. Girth? Just over the 7" mark. And yeah, managed to fit it in my mouth. My only gay experience and it was great. He came twice, first time in my mouth and on my face. Second time when I blew him, I bent over and he came between my ass cheeks, right on my butt hole.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I slept at a friends house the other night and in the middle of the night I heard a noise and turned around and this dude was on the couch getting a blowjob. I am guessing 8.5x7. Another time I was walking past an alley in DC and saw this spanish dude about to stuff his massive cock in this drunk slut it looked to be about 8x7. These are just gueses but they had way bigger cocks than me and yes I was very jealous that mine is not that big considering my GF can handle huge ones with ease.

perfectbubleass

Just Browsing
Media
Well I guess I should share my history too after reading all... Well I used to live at South Beach-Miami-FL, was this really nice gay club and I meet this guy he was living in Amsterdan but born in the Domenican Republic. We take a drink and he invinte me to his hotel room. I really didn't think to much about his size, until for my total astonishment he wipe this major cock around 12 inches easly, and so thick would litery cover my wrist. He looked at me, laugh and sayed that We could just play together, maybe masturbate each other, etc... I kind felt would be the first and last time I would see something like that, and sayed: "Hell, no. Let's fuck, it's not everyday I win the lotto!" He just looked at me a litle off and ask me if was sure... It took me almost a hour to take him, but after was cool and a great sex experience, he told me if one day a visit Amsterdan I should look for him...

lowellstud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my first gay experiences: I was 23 years old, and had only been with 1 guy before. Saw a guy in the gym on the treadmill, and his bulge underneath his shorts was bouncing up-and-down with each step he took. The thing looked HUGE! Saw him a little while later in the locker room. Headed to the showers, and saw the biggest flacid penis I have ever seen. Must have hung 8" -9" easy. Went to the shower head next to him, (open showers) and started a conversation. He was in town on business, and was looking for places to go at night. We agreed to go out for a beer after the gym. Met him at his hotel, and he answered the door in his underwear. One thing led to another, and we were naked in his bed. His cock was 11.5" hard, and he was proud of it. Actually, he couldn't stop talking about it, which was kind of a turn-off. Still, it was a good experience, and I have yet to see a penis that big again.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread!

The only time I've seen a cock quite a bit bigger than mine was about 10 years ago at the uni gym, I would guess the guy was in his early 20s... I had noticed him a few times before. He was a very fit, rower type guy. about 6'4 ish. He used to just spend say like 40-60 mins on a concept II rowing machine working up a sweat. He used to wear a rowing all-in-one lycra outfit, black or blue as I recall. I noticed him quite quite a few times using the gym. One day I was working out, he stopped rowing for a bit and stood up. I was shocked to see what looked like a snake in his pants. It was obvious his cock was dead soft and sort of just snaked to the left (not straight out but had like a couple of bends in it!) and nearly went round to his hip. Obviously I took a bit more notice of him after that day!

Another day, I noticed he was there again, I had thought about his cock snaking round (the image of which has been burned onto my brain ever since!!!!) many times after that so I kind of looked out for him. Anyway, I finished my workout and he just seemed to disappeared. I went down to the changing rooms to get changed obviously hoping he'd be there but there was no sign of him, I suspected he was the kind of guy that goes home for a shower. Anyway, i forget about him for a few minutes and went to get a shower. I get back and went to get my clothes out of my locker which was at floor lever so I squatted down, piled everything over an arm and spun round ready to get up. Then, there, just in front of me, about 2-3 feet from my face at my face height was this HUGE absolutely soft white uncut cock flopped out. It was him and he was naked!!!!! I'm not going to say that the thing went to his knees because frankly I didn't even see his knees! It was a thing of beauty. Perfection. Made to look even longer by his non-existent waist! It seemed to hang about double the length of my soft cock. At least 9 inches hanging totally soft. not a hint of semi at all! It was almost unbelievable. This few seconds seemed to last an age in my head, it totally stopped me in my tracks. Then I got up, he put a towel round and it was all over.

Very sadly, that was the last time I saw him, I figured it was the end of term and he graduated or something. I've thought about him many times since. Imagining just how big he would get when he is hard, what it would be like to wank and have fun with. Absolutely amazing!

Anyway, keep the stories coming!

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Lowellstud, you gotta tell us more details of exactly what the dude with the 11.5 cock said - you said he was "proud of it" and "couldn't stop talking about it" - yup, usually guys I've met with huge dongs are exhibitionists and very cock-centric and they don't miss an opportunity to show it off/talk about it, i.e. "You like this big dick?" "You want this huge cock?" et al. Nothing wrong with a big-dicked guy focused on his focus - esp for those guys who are focusing on servicing/worshipping big cock.

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hooked up with a random guy many years ago his cock was 10x7.5 it was fun when it was soft when eh got hard i could barely get the head of it in my mouth this man also wanted to fuck me which wasn't going to happen , I ended up giving him and hand job because that's all i was i was able to do

On a trip to Iceland I saw a fair few big cocks. Icelandic men seem to be blessed in that department. For anyone who doesn't know, all public pools in Iceland require everyone to shower naked...no if's or buts, you must shower totally naked before going in...because they have little/no chlorine or other cleaning chemicals in the water. This means that father and son, friends of all ages and sizes just shower in a totally communal room and no one seems to care, shy away, cover up or laugh. They just get on with it, it's part of the culture...the same thing would very rarely be seen in the UK, with men fumbling with their swimming shorts and trying desperately to cover up with towels in case they accidentally see another mans goods or worse yet...someone seems them!

Anyway, this means that Icelandic men are not shy and just let it all hang out. Four dicks in particular stand out in my mind.

Two of them were very thick indeed, at least 5 or 6 round when soft and very low hanging, around 6 inches long, although their balls were quite tight. Both had very full and thick bushes, one black and the other blonde. They were both in their mid-late 20's, tall and thin. One of the guys in particular had a very veined cock with a pretty short foreskin which meant that his glans were visible. The other had a pretty long, thick foreskin.

Another guy I noticed was young, probably not much older than 18. He had a very long dick, easily around 6.5 inches and again, uncut with a pretty long foreskin. He had a very thick bed of ginger red hair (the first redhead I'd seen) and a very nice set of low hanging balls which he seemed to enjoy washing a lot. They were almost dangling in line with his dick head, but not quite.

The final one which I can still picture was the biggest of them all, at least 7 long and again, very thick. He was cut and totally shaved. His balls hung lower than this dick head. I had seen him getting changed earlier on and even when it was dry and a bit cooler than before his workout/shower, his dick was still very noticeable. I saw more than one guy take a second glance at it.