Biggest cock you've ever taken up the ass

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I was at "Club Seattle", laying on the bed in my room, had the door patially open (Not Intentionally). I was taking a little break after getting fucked by a 7.5"er and blowing his buddies 6.5"er. Someone slipped into my room without me knowing (I was on the verge of falling asleep) when I felt someone touching my ass. He ran his fingers around and once he felt the lube from the previous fucking, he got on the bed and slowly started to push his dick into me. Took him a while, but he finally made it past the ring, and WOW, was he THICK!!! He kept pushing and pushing and pushing till I finally felt his balls against my ass cheeks. I had NEVER been soo stuffed before. Inbetween the moans of pure pleasure, I asked how hung he was, his reply was 10.5 x 8.25. I said, "Are you serious?", He pulled out slowly and showed me, I couldn't believe it. I said "DAMN, your HUGE, now put it back in and go to town". He fucked me with LONG, DEEP, and slow strokes for WELL over an hour when he said he was getting close and asked if I wanted him to stop. I told him that I didn't really want him to pull his dick out of me EVER. After he came, he laid on top of my back while his dick deflated and eventually slipped out, Soft, he was about 6-6.5" long and average thickness, but his HUGE balls hung at least another inch or 2 below his soft dick. what a beautiful treasure for someone to find from an average flacid package.

2 Years ago I met a guy on gay.com and went to his house for thenight. He was a true 10"er and prretty thick 7-8" around. He fucked me a couple of times that night, but never heard from him again. He lived on South Hill in spokane and I live in Priest River, ID. About 68 miles.

Been craving BIG dicks ever since that first guy!!!

Craig