Biggest cock you've ever taken up the ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by melissalauren, Nov 5, 2007.

1. fistbottom

fistbottom New Member

Actually saying that - the first guy and I played again a couple of months after and we were having a good time but I pulled out a dildo and he was pretty aghast at the size of it and left, saying it was the first time he felt inadequate and how could he ever compete!

Gutted I lost good fuck buddy potential:redface:

2. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

When I was in my late teens was when I got fucked in the ass a lot. Still do it occasionally but not too often. When I was 19, I got a gorgeous 10-inch black peter up my ass, and later that year I started with a lover for 3 years who was thick 8 inches, but that was the only time a had a regular lover who fucked me. Then I started doing the butch roles and fucking women too. I do still use a big dildo, especially if I'm about to get fucked by a big dick, but I use it a lot on my own too, because I can control the pleasure.

I had an even bigger dildo in 2004, sort guys who get fisted used. It took me forever to get it up my ass, and when it finally did, it felt like heaven on earth--except it had injured my asshole and made me bleed. At first I thought it was internal bleeding and I'd have to go to the hospital, but it turned out to be only on the very outside. Even so, I decided I wasn't really into being that kind of huge stretched asshole, so I got rid of it. What I remember about that, though, is that the pleasure was so great I didn't notice the bleeding till I saw it--but going that route where you really stretch your ass and getting into fisting was not for me, although I've hand-fucked myself a good bit (would never let anybody else do that.)

Also had a 9 inch hugely fat Puerto Rican dick up my ass when I was 21. When I was about 33, a black guy with 10 inches and enormous around wanted to fuck me, but I just decided it was too big, and it was glorious sucking it--except he was bored by that and wouldn't let me suck it long. Fuck was he butch, though, and by now I'd know how to use my dildo first and then get him to fuck the holy shit out of me!

3. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

7.25 - 7.5 x 5.5

My significant others.....and I love it....don't want anything else.

Draft saved Draft deleted