Biggest cock you've experienced?

Hello ladies and genltemen, What is the biggest cock (length, girth) you ever has sex or oral with?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a friend of mine in NH that I met about two years ago. I couldn't believe it when we first met at a rest area. Standing beside him he glanced over so I returned the favor. He seemed to have a pretty good-sized cock, and within 20-30 seconds I found out just how big....9"! Although we didn't have sex that time, we arranged to get together later and met at a hotel. We sucked each other's cock, and that enormous slab of meat was one hell of a mouthful. I was able to get almost all the way down on it, but son-of-a-bitch....it's tough to breathe! One time we tried experimenting with anal. I started by trying to fuck him, but a little while after we started he said he couldn't take my thick cock. We switched, and he slowly slid that three quarters of a foot into me - only about the third time I've been fucked. And he managed to get all of it up in there; a combination of pain and pleasure. That's the only time we've done that. Decided we liked oral better. I'm still practicing once in a while on him - when we can get together - to "perfect" deep-throating him. I've also sucked a couple of thick 8" cocks but "Hal" has the longest one I've ever had.

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once was lucky enough to be the regular cocksucker of a man who had a genuine thick ten incher. I kid you not. I had neither before, nor since experienced meat that sized! It was incredible; too big to suck on deep but great for worship, praise licking, covering in my spit and stroking. He loved being so hung and I so did I! We met up regular for a while but he moved away.

I have always been into size; all of my partners especially my late ex boyfriend were very well hung. Something about the size of hung cock turns me on. Please read my thread on cockworshipping....

http://www.lpsg.org/30884-cock-worshipping.html

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I've had sex with several monster cocks in my life.

The biggest was 11x8 true inches. He was way too big to consider having him fuck me, and even giving him a blowjob was a challenge. Simply amazing to look at.

The other guy was 10x7 true inches. I was determined to get that thing in my ass. With lots of lube and lots of patience he did fuck me. I was so turned on that I came within about 30 seconds after he started thrusting. Best 30 seconds you can imagine.

Current fuckbud is 9x6 true inches on a really skinny body. He knows how to use it too. He likes to fuck hard. I was fearful that his slamming would be painful, but we've had some of the most amazing fuck sessions of my life.

Reactions: luc29

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had sex with several monster cocks in my life.

The biggest was 11x8 true inches. He was way too big to consider having him fuck me, and even giving him a blowjob was a challenge. Simply amazing to look at.

The other guy was 10x7 true inches. I was determined to get that thing in my ass. With lots of lube and lots of patience he did fuck me. I was so turned on that I came within about 30 seconds after he started thrusting. Best 30 seconds you can imagine.

Current fuckbud is 9x6 true inches on a really skinny body. He knows how to use it too. He likes to fuck hard. I was fearful that his slamming would be painful, but we've had some of the most amazing fuck sessions of my life.

holy fuck, bitodd....11 x 8? Now that is a piece of studmeat if i've ever heard of one. i knew a guy once who was in his 70's. stood beside him at a urinal at a convention -- must've been 7-8" limp, and it was thick with a big beautiful head. would love to have seen (and sucked) that thing when it was hard. i'm sure he was probably 10-11 inches stiff. mmmmm....

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.25 in length not sure about the girth...loved it! Was it the best...no but it was darn good and yummy!!

10.25 in length not sure about the girth...loved it! Was it the best...no but it was darn good and yummy!!

wow thats long!! and judging by that big clit (looks delicious) of yours i bet it was good:eek:.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The longest cock I've had in me was 10+ inches (to be honest, I would say almost 12"), but it was on the thin side. Maybe 4" in girth. Now, the thickest was 9"+ in length, but as thick as a soda can. It was one of those cocks you just had to try to get inside you. I did take it in my ass, but we couldn't fuck for very long because of the pain.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id have to say theres no such thing as a dick as thick as a soda can.. no way...sorry
im not gay, but the biggest ive SEEN was probably my friends , we both hookin up with girls on the same bed, she was sucking his dick, had to be about 9 inches long but only baout 5 thick, still a huge dick.. biggest softy ive seen was probaly 7-8 inches long and hung sdtraight down and about as thick as mine is hard, while soft

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
id have to say theres no such thing as a dick as thick as a soda can.. no way...sorry
im not gay, but the biggest ive SEEN was probably my friends , we both hookin up with girls on the same bed, she was sucking his dick, had to be about 9 inches long but only baout 5 thick, still a huge dick.. biggest softy ive seen was probaly 7-8 inches long and hung sdtraight down and about as thick as mine is hard, while soft

You have no idea. Some guys are thicker than a soda can. A lot thicker. And a soda can is exactly eight inches in circumference. Sorry Uncut1234, just because you've never seen a guy with a really thick cock, doesn't mean they don't exist. Not saying guys hung like that are plentiful, they are not. They are rare, but they do exist.

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

B_jeffy7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bull shit! You just gave yourself away that you are a liar, you took the time to measure his cock? BULL!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sucked and bent over for many guys and NEVER! have i had stopped to measure them, plus i dont walk around with a fucking tape measure in my pocket. Plus you are a woman, a 5" cock looks likes 9" to you.

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello ladies and genltemen, What is the biggest cock (length, girth) you ever has sex or oral with?

the biggest for sure is my current lover, hes not my bf, but who knows in the future. hes about 10inches in lenght and between 6-7inches in girht...a very nice size indeed :smile::rolleyes:

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm, this question is posted in the women's section, yet almost all the respondents are males. And one of the women who answers gets flamed by a flamer for trying to be accurate in her estimate of her lover's length!

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

Hmmm, this question is posted in the women's section, yet almost all the respondents are males. And one of the women who answers gets flamed by a flamer for trying to be accurate in her estimate of her lover's length!

Ye whats up with that? I put it in the womens secton to get the majority of replies from women, yet by not excluding the men ive been swamped by male answers and hardly any ladies opinions.