Biggest cocks in london - do they exist?

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recently relocated to London. In the US I was 'large' but after a few months here discovered that in the UK I'm considered 'extra large' at 8 inches. The average (and the self-perception) here seems much lower so I'm curious if there are truly huge cocks in London - and I suppose, from guys with proof who enjoy showing off? Also seeking like minded mates for beers and banter to get in touch if this could be you.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is more American cultural norms of self aggrandisement and self promotion coming into conflict with a more British culture of keeping calm and carrying on, rather than any real difference in size.

A big dick is a big dick regardless of country of origin.

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is more American cultural norms of self aggrandisement and self promotion coming into conflict with a more British culture of keeping calm and carrying on, rather than any real difference in size.

A big dick is a big dick regardless of country of origin.
Um. Ok.

I doubt if any big dick straight guys in the UK would be interested in your cock query.

Recommend you post your cock hunt here:

Personal Ads

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently relocated to London. In the US I was 'large' but after a few months here discovered that in the UK I'm considered 'extra large' at 8 inches. The average (and the self-perception) here seems much lower so I'm curious if there are truly huge cocks in London - and I suppose, from guys with proof who enjoy showing off? Also seeking like minded mates for beers and banter to get in touch if this could be you.

This is probably just a perception in the U.S. if you look at statistics the average American dick is actually smaller than the average British dick.
I'm sure there's plenty of hung guys in London I'm way way down SW away from the action of the big city, so what you trying to do bruh, set up a club for hung straights?

Reactions: RIManyLICKit

eff45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you are less large in the uk, the average cock size in the us is smaller then in the uk. But more guys think they are smaller here, for some reason, and guys in the us think they are bigger.