• Tops

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • Bottoms

Votes: 22 6.3%

• Total voters

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
No question it's genetic! I guess I run the risk of "ethnic" profiling! Since this is just for fun...

I should add, "in your experience".

Among the Europeans I've "known" - the French, Dutch, and Italians have had the biggest cocks. The Italians the thickest, the Dutch the thickest/longest.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I know this thread is for fun and a generalised thing...however....

Every English/Irish guy I ever fooled around with, was uncut ( my prference), and hung ( my guilty pleasure) ....Needless to say I have a thing for accents.

x

Honey

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had you not included key words: "in your experience", there's no way I could give an answer, 'cause my experience in this scenario has been as top, therefore being limited to this catagory. I've often wondered if having a big penis has caused these young guys to attract the more experienced guys who 'broke them in' to being the bottom partner. --Just a thought! BTW, I checked "bottom".

Tygerkat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in my experience, a PolishIrishman has the biggest cock 'cause I'm married to one and his is 9". Never measured the girth, tho.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think I'm qualified to vote, because my sexual history does not include an adequate sample of the population. :tongue:

I have only been with one black guy, and his cock was of average size (but he was very passionate).

I've never been with an Asian guy.

It's hard for me to separate "Caucasian" from "European" because in the U.S., they all kind of get mixed together...but I've never slept with anyone that was directly "from" a European country.

I've only ever been with one uncut guy (my soul-mate), and he's well-endowed, but I don't know what circumcision (or the lack thereof) could possibly have to do with that. :confused:

So as you can see, I just am not the right person to answer this question.

(Didn't stop me from posting, though). :rolleyes:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm qualified to vote, because my sexual history does not include an adequate sample of the population. :tongue:

I have only been with one black guy, and his cock was of average size (but he was very passionate).

I've never been with an Asian guy.

It's hard for me to separate "Caucasian" from "European" because in the U.S., they all kind of get mixed together...but I've never slept with anyone that was directly "from" a European country.

I've only ever been with one uncut guy (my soul-mate), and he's well-endowed, but I don't know what circumcision could possibly have to do with that. :confused:

So as you can see, I just am not the right person to answer this question.

(Didn't stop me from posting, though). :rolleyes:

Hey Holly! Along these lines I am curious as to how large the largest size you were ever with was? You are super cute so I am really wondering, heehee! If you have answered this before many times I apologize :tongue:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We all know it's not possible to "generalize" but in YOUR experience... The "biggest" cocks "seem" to be on men who are:

great question. In the gay world at least, the biggest cocks seem to be bottoms. Maybe that's just adapting.

About ethnic groups, I do see plenty of guys with african ancestry who are showers not growers, but the biggest dicks I've ever seen were irish. Although the biggest freeballing floppers were arab. The nagging question for a scientific mind like mine, however, is this: did I sample a large enough base? and can the base sample ever be too large?

The irish were originally african, but they lost their pigment over 30,000 years of living in the cold wet forests up north. Lighter skin helps infants absorb vitamin D more quickly if babies tend to be bundled up when the sun comes out. That's why the lighter skinned babies survived more easily in colder climates, giving rise to superstitions about lighter skin color and survivability.

"Race" refers to nothing more than continental family resemblances that developed in periods when humans didn't migrate much. There is nothing real in biology that can be called race. So in fact "race" is nothing but a cosmetic distinction that was designed and used to separate and classify people. In itself, race is not real.

So wondering whether family resemblance is a predictor of other variances in asians, africans, or europeans is at best an indefinite venture. Luckily, statistics are the kind of thing you forget when you come face to face with a real, living, replaceable and very fleshy cock.

But I am curious. Has anyone seen similar questions about which ethnic or continental group tends to sport the biggest tits? Is there any interest in average vs mammoth tit size?

If not, why not? Are huge cocks better than huge tits or cunts?

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
WOO HOO the Irish! (Of Course thats because I'm Irish!)

Mind you if people seem to have slept with many well endowed Irish guys, where does the term Irish Curse come from? Apparently we are famous for having a Red Nose, Short Hose?!

D

deleted26151

Mind you if people seem to have slept with many well endowed Irish guys, where does the term Irish Curse come from? Apparently we are famous for having a Red Nose, Short Hose?!

I think its from the "brewer's droop"phenomenon - easily cured by not drinking so much but wheres the fun in that...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only ever been with one uncut guy (my soul-mate), and he's well-endowed, but I don't know what circumcision (or the lack thereof) could possibly have to do with that. :confused:
Circumcision is a valid item. A study published in Venereology in 1995 showed that intact men averaged 10mm [0.4in] longer than cut men when erect. Not a lot but a surprise to some. The study was done in Australia so the finding may only apply to that population. Authors were J. Richters, J. Gerofi, and B. Donovan.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Circumcision is a valid item. A study published in Venereology in 1995 showed that intact men averaged 10mm [0.4in] longer than cut men when erect. Not a lot but a surprise to some. The study was done in Australia so the finding may only apply to that population. Authors were J. Richters, J. Gerofi, and B. Donovan.

Really? Wow!

I stand corrected -- thanks for sharing this information.

I wonder what the causal factor could be?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"In my experience", well my experience is rather limited, I voted "European" because my ancestors came to America from England, and there seems to be a big cock gene that runs in my family.