biggest condom

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am looking for some quality guidance in the biggest size condom available here in Australia. I have a friend who, admittedly, is fucking huge I find his claim of not getting condoms to fit him a huge ego boost. His thickness would be the killer.

So, can someone point me out in the right direction to buy some online and shut him up once and for all?! Just looking for the biggest size, so I can buy some and send them to him to shut him up.

That will learn him...:wink:

girthking1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mag XL, still the best for Girth, at over 7 inches around myself they are still hard to keep on. Whats his girth ? i want to have a contest !

Reactions: Rubocop

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am looking for some quality guidance in the biggest size condom available here in Australia. I have a friend who, admittedly, is fucking huge I find his claim of not getting condoms to fit him a huge ego boost. His thickness would be the killer.

So, can someone point me out in the right direction to buy some online and shut him up once and for all?! Just looking for the biggest size, so I can buy some and send them to him to shut him up.

Better still, when you find them, tell him they are custom-made to fit when applied, and offer to help him unroll them. Be sure to take and post pictures!

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

This thread I started a short while ago ought to help: http://www.lpsg.com/313341-safer-sex-with-a-thicker.html

Like your friend, I have recently discovered tailor made options, and would now never go back to off-the-shelf brands.

On a related point, condom size is dic(k)tated by girth and therefore the acceptable 'stretch' of the latex - condom stretch should be between 10% and 20%.

This condom selection wizard should help:

condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check out "coripa" in your search engine. They have 55 sizes available.