Biggest cumshot load

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If I'm jerking off, I tend to shoot over my head 70% of the time. I've made quit a mess of my headboard. I now put a towel there to catch the over spray. As for amount... The most was like a quart (seriously, it was a lot, but I didn't think to get out a measuring cup to see how much)

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm jerking off, I tend to shoot over my head 70% of the time. I've made quit a mess of my headboard. I now put a towel there to catch the over spray. As for amount... The most was like a quart (seriously, it was a lot, but I didn't think to get out a measuring cup to see how much)
Put my face there instead of a towel :D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I LONG to find a man that can wear my ass out. Haven't found him yet
Trust me, you will tap out.

That said, last night I jacked off (quick stroke off before bed) and I shot my load in my mouth and hair. Cum is a bitch to get out of your hair. Now I know why my gf gets pissed when it gets in her hair. Thick "Something About Mary" load with a side of Peter North.

Reactions: trypod8907

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me, you will tap out.

That said, last night I jacked off (quick stroke off before bed) and I shot my load in my mouth and hair. Cum is a bitch to get out of your hair. Now I know why my gf gets pissed when it gets in her hair. Thick "Something About Mary" load with a side of Peter North.

When can I experience that man? I REALLY want a man to wear me out before filling my HUNGRY Ass with his cum

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more of a dribbler lol
The first time I came on my gfs tits she looked down at my load on her and didn't seem impressed lol
I asked her what she thought and said her ex husband used to cover her boobs with cum lol