Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago, cumming in a guys face after lengty foreplay. I remember shooting in his face with such force that it splashed back from his face on my penis, and it just kept coming.

dutchman-90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago, cumming in a guys face after lengty foreplay. I remember shooting in his face with such force that it splashed back from his face on my penis, and it just kept coming.
Damn, Ive always wanted a guy to do that to my face, till it even hurts my eyes!

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I generally cum a lot. My wife never noticed until recently she let me start finishing in her mouth. Last night I got a laugh when she said it felt like a cup, then backed off and said seriously it was probably a quarter cup. Got in her hair too which was extra fun for me.

Reactions: jonny719 and erpap

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I generally cum a lot. My wife never noticed until recently she let me start finishing in her mouth. Last night I got a laugh when she said it felt like a cup, then backed off and said seriously it was probably a quarter cup. Got in her hair too which was extra fun for me.
Please post a video then!

A cup is 8 oz. A quarter cup is 2 oz.
Average semen output is 2-5ml

1 oz = 30ml so your 2 oz is 60ml. You're cumming 6-30x normal output! Clinical Hyperspermia is anything over 5.5ml IIRC but generally 10ml is a huge load so you cum 6x bigger than most people's perception of a huge load!

But... as always whenever I meet someone online who can cum this much, they never want to post a video =/

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been a long time, but I was with a girl in her new place and we were both really horny. We got busy and when I blew my load I was on my back and it squirted over our heads, and a few landed on our faces. I think we were both shocked. I told her next time I would work on my trajectory...so that became our code word.... 'tracjectorize' -- I miss my 20's! LOL

TallGuy4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to jerk me off while we were both standing up. She would say sexy things in my ear and loved watching me cum. During one of these moments she said, "Your big dick is no good to me if you can't shoot far. If it's not good enough I'll have to find somebody who can impress me." Needless to say I shot 2 thick ropes 8+ feet and onto the tile in the hallway, outside my room. I continued to spray all around me as my legs shook. She kept telling me how horny it made her. Awesome stuff. It's been a fantasy of mine ever since.