Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I am edging, it usually goes up to 10 spurts and one meter in distance.
In last month I used to set up some new records. I managed to shoot 13 spurts, and few times it flew over 7 feet in distance.
I'll try to post it...

Some years ago....this freaky bitch i knew had me get my dick hard and had me jerk off without releasing for close to an our, as she undressed and dressed into a whole other outfit!!!!

She then proceeded to give my a long slow blowjob until i was about to explode and then stopped then did it again and kept repeating sveral more times...until she told me to cum and at that very moment she put her around and in my anus...

I must have unloaded a good half gallon of cum literally all over her face chest and whole body and then after i was done we walked in front of a wall mirror and watched cum dripping on down from her nose, chest, stomach and legs....

This must have been the freakiest thing i ever did in life and the most i ever unloaded at one time...peter north would have been envious because the cum was so thick and hot

Edging is great. Lol

Reactions: Netkoha

Kippmann

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've shot over my head many times. Biggest though would be after foreplay for a couple hours then fucking for another hour or so. I get up off her and fire the first shot past her onto the headboard. Next ropes land next to her face and then drench her belly and tits.

6'1, I was laying flat after edging for a while. When I blew my load, it hit the wall behind my head, hair, face, and shoulder. Lol

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was me about two years ago. I know i dont have the biggest shots or the biggest cock but this was after edging for about two hours. I had never felt so drained after. It was amazing!
View attachment 20180118_140804.mp4

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife was blowing me and I came in her mouth. She backed off because it was too much and I shot three additional ropes accidentally on her face and hair. She is not at all into facials, but this time she was just damn impressed and went with it. Pretty spectacular.

Not a huge shooter unless I’ve held it for 4/5 days. Hit my shoulder once and the headboard of the bed.

Reactions: dan.smith2165