Biggest dick challenge

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's not huge, but at least my ruler isn't pressed 1.5" into my body. Zero is the point at which my shlong meets with my body.

Attachments

Syco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the only reason size matters is for deeper penetration during sex. Thus, if someone has a bit of fat around their penis they should be pushing through that to measure as (providing you don't bottom out) that part of the shaft still penetrates..

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it does though. Let's face it, you're not pushing your dick through a hole in a door (well, maybe YOU are). You're pushing it into a woman, and her ass/legs/labia/pelvis/etc are all blocking you to some extent. If you're fat, that's FO' SHO' going to stop some penetration.

Actually, guys should be measuring from the tip of their bellies to the tip of their dicks. I bet some guys here would have a NEGATIVE measurement. :D

Hungnsfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, i can play this game....:cool:
no ruler needed for 9" of pure beef.....This pic is half hard:biggrin1:
......either put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Attachments

Syco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it does though. Let's face it, you're not pushing your dick through a hole in a door (well, maybe YOU are). You're pushing it into a woman, and her ass/legs/labia/pelvis/etc are all blocking you to some extent. If you're fat, that's FO' SHO' going to stop some penetration.

Actually, guys should be measuring from the tip of their bellies to the tip of their dicks. I bet some guys here would have a NEGATIVE measurement. :D

I'm not sure how you have sex but even in missionary if you have a large stomache I'd assume it would sit above the nocking-naughty's bit. Perhaps you're having sex with much larger women and all her parts are getting in the way?