Biggest Dick in a Video

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know how far this thread will go. Everyone here knows who has the biggest dicks ever filmed. There is about two grainy videos on monstercocktube that feature some huge solos, but after that you have Mandingo, John Holmes, Dredd, Quercuesone, Shane Diesel, Matt Hughes, Kid Bengala, Mr. Big, Shorty Mac, and a couple others and that's it (that arent fake of course).

Anything else big that has ever been filmed usually gets posted on LPSG first.

But if there is anything new or undiscovered that is bigger than the above mentioned, I'd love to see it but you are talking about one video per year average that this happens. I hope I'm wrong but probably not if history is any indication.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dunno about anyone else, but norton flagged this link when i clicked it. "malicious software". gotta be careful out there.

Yep same here 22 different threats to my pc apparently so did,nt watch it be careful it,s a jungle out there!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

sexc_hannah_19

1st Like
Media
I don't know how far this thread will go. Everyone here knows who has the biggest dicks ever filmed. There is about two grainy videos on monstercocktube that feature some huge solos, but after that you have Mandingo, John Holmes, Dredd, Quercuesone, Shane Diesel, Matt Hughes, Kid Bengala, Mr. Big, Shorty Mac, and a couple others and that's it (that arent fake of course).

Grainy vids?
Who?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can see videos of bigger dicks than that guy's in any of the threads on this site on Mandingo, Jack Napier, Shane Diesel, Ramon, Johnny Dark, or White Pony.