Biggest Dick I've Seen Here !!!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Not to be a wet blanket, but I think it's very uncool to start threads about people without asking them first. I've had it happen to me and have found it very annoying and inappropriate.

The member in question doesn't appear to be a shrinking violet, judging from the pics he has posted, but you never know -- he might not want the kind of attention a thread devoted to him might bring.

Just my $0.02 worth ...

Steve

B_bigdicknick-b

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys, thanks for the comments!

don't really mind about the thread being started...would have been nice to be asked tho! :smile:

glad most of you like the pics...see ya all soon!

nick x

B_bigdicknick-b

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, he claims to be "well over nine inches and 6.75 inches girth."
But one of his pics, in which he measures, would seem to show something marginally under nine.
Perhaps he gets bigger ... dunno.
But he's not quite in, say, Quercusone's league, Henry.
I'm sure of that.

hi there...

i know this aint the best pic to show my size...but i had trouble getting the damn measure to go right to the base of my cock and take the pic at the same time!...i assure you it is around 9.5"s...i wake up with it every day, so i should know! :biggrin1:

nick x

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi there...

i know this aint the best pic to show my size...but i had trouble getting the damn measure to go right to the base of my cock and take the pic at the same time!...i assure you it is around 9.5"s...i wake up with it every day, so i should know! :biggrin1:

nick x

Perfectly understandable and credible....your cock is magnificent!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

jack_uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi there...

nick x

Now that is simply awsome and was shocked to see your in the northwest in the UK too which is where I am from, you got me beat on size as am 8" and am str8 but I'd happily give up my straightness discretly and worship that. What a body too!

jack_uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I wasn't busy nailing my gf I might be alil jealous of the lack of attention I get in the large size threads ...

Your is awsome too and the same offer goes too you but I respect why have me suk ur cock and be your bitch when you got that hottie you have, there again I'd not give up until i learnt how to deep throat ya, offers open to any hung fit guy who wants some discreet fun in UK

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Not to be a wet blanket, but I think it's very uncool to start threads about people without asking them first. I've had it happen to me and have found it very annoying and inappropriate.

The member in question doesn't appear to be a shrinking violet, judging from the pics he has posted, but you never know -- he might not want the kind of attention a thread devoted to him might bring.

Just my $0.02 worth ...

Steve

Well, I'm not going to get into a debate about this, but strictly speaking I didn't start a thread about this guy. I started a thread about the pictures he uploaded in the gallery, which anyone on this forum can see.

It sort of goes without saying that people who upload pictures in the gallery do so because they want others to see them. All I did was do something that meant that a higher volume of people than usual saw them.

If someone started a thread about me, I'd be flattered -- especially if they were going on about how awesome my cock is. :cool: