Biggest Dick & Nut Sack in all of Sports?

yuyiboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bubba... are you his sponsor or something?? You get so exited when people disagree with your boy being one of many big boys in track. :biggrin1:

Runners wear runner shorts, and most of them have a support mesh inside. But that has a LOT of work to do in some cases LOL.

Here is quite a nice one.... Not just running (Oh that poor mesh!!:eek:) LOL

YouTube - The Biggest BULGE!!!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
damn, that's hot. i'll bet his mamma's proud - showing his junk to the world, but c'mon...that has got to be uncomfortable. I have to wear a jock or compression shorts under my work-out clothes otherwise all that bouncing around starts to hurt and distract after a while, lol. btw, i bet that "#9" on his ass stands for something other than his track number.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was obviously born for pole vaulting...
I actually looked through the article, it's an interview with that guy (Andrew Zollner). The last question and answer are well worth reading. I think he's hinting that he knows he's big.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually looked through the article, it's an interview with that guy (Andrew Zollner). The last question and answer are well worth reading. I think he's hinting that he knows he's big.

I'm sure plenty of other people know it too, they also know that he is cut. I can't help but wonder how many people have a hard time deciding which head they want to look at or only looking at the head on his shoulders.

Last edited:

miloandtock1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always thought Canadian diver Alexandre Despatie had the largest bulge.

The track suits most guys wear are the tight form fitting ones - which make watching track even more interesting and exciting than it already is. I look forward to the Games.
Swimming is not nearly as cool to watch - the competition and records yes - but I really miss the Games of the 70s/80s and even 1992 when the guys wore the bikini suits. Now they are all covered and the suits are fitted and pressured to flatten things out.
I guess more (gay) men and more women watch diving now - since the male divers are still in the bikinis when they dive, which is nice. I hope that doesnt change.

Mimi83

Just Browsing
Media
i was watching uk athletics the other day and watched in amazement at Philips Idowu ran down the run up for the triple jump. talk about third leg!!!!

Couldn't find any pics from sunday but he looks pretty good here!!!

Attachments

Mimi83

Just Browsing
Media
How about Philips Idowu? saw him the other day on uk athletics and was in awe!!! Any one got pics or vids of this living tripod???

yuyiboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are a few shots that include the face.

In addition to the face, the first picture provides a pretty good look at the weighty crotch, both nut sack and dick, straining against the material of his shorts. And yes, that tubular object reaching all the way towards his left hip is his dick.

NO!! the "object" is the line on the floor my friend!! sorry :cool:

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those talking about what runners/sprinters wear--This spring I spent several days watching high caliber runners when my college alma mater hosted its conference track and field championships. From watching the meet, I can say that all the speed runners wore spandex bodysuits--of those, about a half wore nothing underneath, about a quarter wore support briefs, and about a quarter wore a jock--and all showed lots of bulge. The ones in orange, white, and gold showed the most--and once sweaty, some showed more than the runners probably realized--or maybe they didn't even care about it...who knows.

The ones who wore nothing underneath were constantly picking and re-arranging themselves while warming up, lining up at the blocks, and cooling off. We saw more than one guy's bulge change shape/size. While we watched near the starting blocks for part of the meet, I overheard one of the female students volunteering say she didn't know where to look when the runners were getting ready right in front if her. She definitely wasn't the only one there with that issue. lol

I went with a friend who ran track at one of our conference schools. He said it was hard for him to keep from getting a semi in front of everyone, and that the runners' preening was somewhat for show--some to fluff--and some to partly conceal how big it was. There were a few runners who looked like they got semis while running, which my friend said would happen to him. The awards stand was another good place to see the post-race positions--and see who was more modest putting on warm-up pants and those were still exposed for all to see.

Between the heats and finals, I went to get a drink and check my phone messages. I wandered around the track stadium and found myself next to a tent where athletes were getting injury treatments and massages. While I checked voicemails, I got quite an eyeful--but not as much as later in the day.

After one particular race, the winner came to sit in the crowd with his teammates--which were from the same school my friend ran for. Since my friend conveniently had on their school's track warmup jacket, the guy spoke to us and sat down next to me while he talked to his teammates in front of us. Through his clinging bodysuit, I saw pretty much every muscle, bump, bulge, vein, pore, and hair on his body.