Biggest Dick & Nut Sack in all of Sports?

yuyiboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
biggest nuts..damn..Chris Chellios Hockey use to see him in the gym when i lived in the chicago area...we worked out at the same gym...and he lived in the same town as i did..seems like a really nice guy but..those fuckin baby splatter bags...fuck

I did a search on him and he is cute. Too bad, Can't tell if he is big 8-(

Attachments

blondmanwdm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
moz-screenshot.jpg
You can find a face pic at:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/niwa/sports/c-track/auto_action/1207740.jpeg

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
biggest nuts..damn..Chris Chellios Hockey use to see him in the gym when i lived in the chicago area...we worked out at the same gym...and he lived in the same town as i did..seems like a really nice guy but..those fuckin baby splatter bags...fuck

I saw Chris Chelios twice while he was playing in Montreal and one time was in the summertime. He was wearing light colored shorts and he walked like he had a huge package. Legs spread apart and it felt like he was carrying something real heavy down his shorts... Now I know why...
:wink:

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
I actually looked through the article, it's an interview with that guy (Andrew Zollner). The last question and answer are well worth reading. I think he's hinting that he knows he's big.

Anybody else noticed the innuendo in the quotes on the fantasticsmag article? On the two pics where you can see his bulge one talks about "it hitting you in the nose" the other ends with "freaks of nature" :rolleyes:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw Chris Chelios twice while he was playing in Montreal and one time was in the summertime. He was wearing light colored shorts and he walked like he had a huge package. Legs spread apart and it felt like he was carrying something real heavy down his shorts... Now I know why...
:wink:

Although Chris Chelios is married, he dated quite a few young women when he was playing in Chicago. Don't know about his balls, but heard from a very reliable source (one of his former steadies) that he has a small dick. I found that rather surprising since he's of Greek heritage. The source did say, however, he knew how to use what he had. (Guess I was too loaded at the time to ask about the gonads.)

Maybe 11inchcok can confirm the cock part since he says he got a good look at the gym. Irrespective of cock size, the guy is fucking gorgeous and one hell of an athlete as evidenced by the fact that he was last season's oldest player in the NHL--no small achievement in a game that's so physical.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although Chris Chelios is married, he dated quite a few young women when he was playing in Chicago. Don't know about his balls, but heard from a very reliable source (one of his former steadies) that he has a small dick. I found that rather surprising since he's of Greek heritage. The source did say, however, he knew how to use what he had. (Guess I was too loaded at the time to ask about the gonads.)

Maybe 11inchcok can confirm the cock part since he says he got a good look at the gym. Irrespective of cock size, the guy is fucking gorgeous and one hell of an athlete as evidenced by the fact that he was last season's oldest player in the NHL--no small achievement in a game that's so physical.

i can confirm what i saw hangin between his legs, in the shower, was just a bit smaller then i thought he might own, but those balls...holy fuck..he could wrap his balls around his cock and the fuckin cock would disappear.

btw..his aunt, works in the fur department at NM in Oakbrook Il
and her name is Mary.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see why people like big dicks, but who cares about how big a guys balls are? Well I guess everybody has their own taste. My niece likes guy with "cute" ankles. Didnt know ankles could be cute.

Anyway why are their so many threads about rumors or post about this guy who met this guy in the shower and he was huge? In a day in age with the internet you could find tons of pics and videos of guy who you can see dicks. How about threads of them? Instead of a bunch of rumors and pics of so called bulges that are actually folds or pants.