Biggest Dick - True Story

rlnelson: I guess it was 15 years ago. My lover at that time was interested in doing a three-some, and although I never had, I agreed that it might be alright. The subject didn't come up again for a few weeks, and then one day, my lover's car broke down and I had to drive him to and from work.

On the way home that evening, we both say a young black male standing on the sidewalk, and leaning against a light pole. I slowed the car. He saw us looking at him, smiled, and placed his left hand over his crotch area. I circled the block. When we approached him the second time, I pulled the car over.

My lover let the passenger window down, and the young black man knelt down so that he was eye level with us.

The usual conversation ensued. What were we in to, what did we like, where did we live, etc. In the end, my lover looked at me, and our eyes both communicated our desire. The young black man climbed into the back seat.

It wasn't that far to our apartment, but I drove around awhile - supposedly talking and just shooting the breeze. Truthfully, I didn't want him to know how to get to our place on a day or a time when we weren't expecting him. Finally, we made it to our apartment.

Once inside, he asked if he could take a shower. He apologized as he was asking us this, and he explained that he had been working hard all that day, and that he wanted to wash off the sweat. The shower wasn't any problem.

My lover and I stretched out on our king-size bed - opposite the bathroom - and turned on the television.

When he emerged from the bathroom after his shower, he had a towel around his mid-section. He carelessly pulled the towel away to wipe his face and neck. He was flaccid, but his dick was nearly larger than mine is when it's hard! His dick was huge, and, well...pretty.

When I say "pretty," I mean it wasn't like other dicks. It had large veins running down it, a large bush of hair surrounding it, and immense nuts that swung back and forth like golf balls.

He asked if he could relax and lay across the bed with us, and we both quickly agreed. He lay between us. My lover and I took turns playing with and sucking on his dick which grew...and grew...and grew. Measured from the top of the penis down to its head, it had grown to a little over 12 inches - and very thick.

When my lover leaned over him again to suck on his dick, he swung his hand behind my lover to play with his ass. I knew what was up then. I got some KY Jelly, and he put some on his finger and slid it into my lover's ass. He got more KY Jelly, and still more.

My lover groaned and twitched, and finally lay back. The black man turned toward him, and gently lifted his leg over his legs. He moved closer. I took hold of his massive dick and gently led it into my lover's rectum. The man moved slowly, so slowly and then began a rhythum.

In the end, my lover took all that dick inside him. We all three came at the same time, and it was one of the best acts I have ever participated in.

We got to know his brother, too. If you want to hear about that, let me know. Take care.

Reactions: craigplayer69