Biggest dick you have ever seen?

How long is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

• Between 1 and 4 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 4 and 5 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 5 and 6 inches

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Between 6 and 7 inches

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Between 7 and 8 inches

Votes: 19 10.9%
  • Between 8 and 9 inches

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • Between 9 and 10 inches

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • More than 11 inches

Votes: 58 33.1%

• Total voters
D

deleted235425

How long in inches is the biggest dick you have ever seen and where have you seen it? (Not including your own).

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the biggest dick that I have ever seen was on the island of Bali -- there is a portion called Legian Beach when nudity is allowed. It was a young guy (later learned from Italy) and his bf. They were walking down the beach together and both were nude. As he walked and that huge cock was swinging every eye in this desolate part of the beach was on him. they settled not too far from me and he was very proud of his big one. I estimate that it was 7 to 8 inches long, uncircumcised and very thick. I could not keep my eyes off of him and he really strutted his stuff. Haven't seen any bigger to date and I am in my late 60's .

jack4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
biggest was in a adult book store video booth through a gloryhole. I was jerking off watching a video and through a hole on the side of the booth comes this big black monster. Scared the shit out of me. But man, did I get even harder looking at it. Didn't measure but had to be at least 12. It was an amazing size!

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I was at a La Videoteca once several years back and there was this guy in the next booth! There was a white guy on the other side who kept trying to get at the guy I was peeping, but I wound up the victor! I could see it was THICK because it wouldn't go through the HOLE IN THE WALL! So he comes over to MY booth!

THIS guy was 6'2"-6'5" tall and built like a basketball player who works out A LOT! In FACT, he was wearing basketball shorts and a matching tank top! Anyhoo...he drops the shorts and HOLY FUCKERY, it was the HUGEST DICK that I'd EVER seen! I BULLSHIT you NOT...I had to stay UP AGAINST the wall across from him to ADORE it eye level! I could NOT put my HAND all the way AROUND it! He had a slight right-handed, upward curve near the HEAD! OH and it was EXTREMELY HARD...would NOT go DOWN for anything! I sucked it a little, but he started to PRE-CUM (NOT SAFE)! But OH what a FEELING to have that LONG, HARD DICK to PROBE my MOUTH!!!!

Then he tells me to go out and BUY A CONDOM so he can FUCK me! And I tell HIM, "NOT WITH THAT THING YOU WON'T!" So he BENDS ME OVER and closes my legs so he can JAM his DICK between them! THAT ALONE was a TURN ON for me! It was a small store (a couple of trailers hooked up to each other), so I'm sure the guy at the register could HEAR us!

SHIT...even when he NUTTED his DICK wouldn't GO DOWN! NO LIES, man! It was THE MOST INCREDIBLE thing I'd ever seen!