Biggest dick you have ever seeN

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungDILF, Nov 10, 2011.

1. hungDILF

hungDILF New Member

Albums:
    Soo I would have to say growing up my college soccer coach years back was the biggest I'd ever seen. He would never shower with us however we were playing in Florida and had to catch our flight. To save time our coach hopped in with us... and to our amazement my coach gave us a show of what he was packing.. and let me tell you.. it was a huge piece of meat.. strange at first he was very shy and was covering himself up.. but then I donno I think he noticed we are all in awe of his cock... then he took it a little too far and seriously walked around the locker for 15mins showing off.. haha it was great... I will never forget that think thing even so many years later.

2. serium

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These coach stories are very reassuring. Can't wait to sign my children up for little league, that'll surely show 'em.

3. Dave K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Think u might shock the coach urself now man. He might be getting a bit humble seeing ur size

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I got to measure the biggest dick I ever saw. After seeing his bulge in a local store and having a conversation with him, he was pleased that I had noticed his cock on display down his right thigh. To make a long story short, errrr so to speak, I went home with him and measured his monstrous dick.

5. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    biggest one i've seen in person , AND hard, was a real 10", and yeah, sorry to say fellow white boys, it was attached to a big beautiful black man. so in his case the racial profile rang tru.

6. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

... and? :confused:

How many inches to spare did he have? :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted