Biggest dick you have seen in real life

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Four possibilities for the largest I've ever seen in person:

(1) A straight guy in my dorm who'd just showered after enjoying loud sex with his girlfriend in his room, which was next to mine. I saw him getting out of the showers when I went into the bathroom to piss (his loud sex had awakened me). When he saw me, he let his long semi flop around while drying off, grinning like a cat who'd just eaten a canary--as of course he just had done, figuratively. His was about the length of 1.5 Pringle's cans and about the girth of my wrist, except for the circumcised head, which was very nearly the size of a Rome apple and pink, in strong contrast to his dark brown shaft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. It was for many years the largest I'd ever seen, and I tended to remember it as almost an optical illusion. He and I are still friends.

(2) A straight football player whose uncut cock was about the length of 1.25 Pringle's cans and about the thickness of my forearm (not my wrist--think the muscled part of my forearm) or a large squash/gourd (definitely about 1.25 times as thick as a Pringle's can). Soft. I described the situation in detail in an earlier post. I still think he was sporting a semi. His pink cockhead--I'd seen it before, when he pulled back the skin to piss next to me in the theatre building after a performance--contrasted with his pecan-brown shaft. I've spoken with him once or twice since seeing him in all his naked, hairy-chested glory, but he and I haven't talked in years.

(An interesting fact: The girlfriend of #1, whom he'd just finished fucking that Saturday morning, was the ex-girlfriend of #2.)

(3) A gay or bi guy who used to show off his hard cock in the bathrooms in the humanities building where I did my PhD coursework. His was about the same length as #1, above, but his cockhead was even larger (think Red Delicious apple -sized), and his shaft was nearly as thick as a Pringle's can and very straight. The circumcised head was light pink and the scar was a third of the way down the thick shaft, which was pale peach. (He was white.) His balls were much smaller than his cock, which was a disappointment. That said, his body was amazing, well-muscled and just hairy enough, and he always came with multiple suppressed moans and gasps, which I thought was sexy as hell.

(4) A gay guy who was home for the summer in NC (he said he lived in Miami). Our four hands together couldn't completely cover his cock, which had two hen's-egg-sized balls hanging beneath it. His dark-brown cockhead complemented his even darker-skinned cock shaft. His full bush complemented his beard, hairy chest, and hairy forearms.

We met at a rest area on South I-85 in the middle of the night in the early 1990s (before the NC highway patrol started hanging out all night at rest areas to stop what all the guys wanted to do); I led him to a nearby exit where I climbed into his car and--while the full moon shone down on us through his car's sunroof--tried to unhinge my jaw enough to get my whole mouth around his cockhead. Yes, it was as large as my clenched fist (and I can palm a basketball or reach an octave and a half on a piano, if that tells you anything). I couldn't make my fingers meet around his extraordinarily thick shaft, which was also a new one for me. I finally managed to get his entire cockhead in my mouth, while licking his frenulum (he was uncut), and in moments he came in rivers. I have never before or since seen a man come that much. He told me he rarely came from a blowjob, because most people couldn't even get as much of his cock in their mouth as I had, and was very appreciative of my skills. He was a very nice guy, but I had to tell him that I couldn't have a relationship with him because it was such a struggle just to get his cockhead into my mouth to give him a blowjob, which was all I was into doing at the time.
_____

Does length or thickness or total volume or difficulty in getting your mouth around it count as "the largest"? When hard or soft? I'm not sure, which is why I've given you these four candidates for the largest I've ever seen in person.

NCbear (who's frankly lucky to be alive after all the [unsafe] stuff I did when I was in my horny late teens, twenties, and thirties)

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just fucked the biggest ive ever seen. This guy was a friend of a friend and it was 8.5” minimum, probably 9” and THICK. Like I couldn’t wrap my hands around it.

Im a pretty experienced bottom and it was a struggle for me for a WHILE. But holy fuck once he got it in...I couldn’t control the sounds i was making.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
years ago at the gym I got out of the shower and there was this guy, very good looking drying off, I think he was bi racial and his cock was semi rigid and sticking out, he was probably a good 10 inches long.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually, I meant the standard-sized ones.

NCbear (who thinks gay men don’t have a monopoly on being bitchy)
1.5 standard pringles cans are 45cm, so you've seen an 18" cock. Was it attached to an horse?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ha! I’ve seen horses’ erections too.

No, these four were hugely impressive, but as I implied above, I’m only estimating from memory, not from any measurements in the moment. Perhaps the feeling of having seen four optical illusions, or else my still-vivid memories of how surprised I was in each circumstance, are making me estimate them as longer than they actually were.

That said, they still were on the absolute longest and thickest end of the spectrum of cocks I’ve ever seen in my life, and—due to my swimming, soccer playing, and (yes) being gay as hell—I’ve seen hundreds.

NCbear (whose forearm, wrist to elbow, is 10 inches long, so probably I should’ve chosen that as a marker rather than Pringles cans <grin>)

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ha! I’ve seen horses’ erections too.

No, these four were hugely impressive, but as I implied above, I’m only estimating from memory, not from any measurements in the moment. Perhaps the feeling of having seen four optical illusions, or else my still-vivid memories of how surprised I was in each circumstance, are making me estimate them as longer than they actually were.

That said, they still were on the absolute longest and thickest end of the spectrum of cocks I’ve ever seen in my life, and—due to my swimming, soccer playing, and (yes) being gay as hell—I’ve seen hundreds.

NCbear (whose forearm, wrist to elbow, is 10 inches long, so probably I should’ve chosen that as a marker rather than Pringles cans <grin>)
we always know that fish gets bigger everytime you tell the story..
IT'S A PROVEN FACT the average forearm is 12" around btw

Last edited:

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Few years ago. This dickhead I hooked up with. Before we met he sent pics with a measuring band on it, which came to something like 11.4 / .5 inches. Looked huge in the pics but seeing it in person was a whole different story.... Thing was fucking massive and really thick too.

Honestly, not that great an experience in my opinion. He knew he had a huge cock, and so his personality was just awful and a cock that big and thick just isn't fun (unless you can unhinge your jaw like an anaconda or have a hole that's so worn out you could park a bus in it)...