Biggest dick you have seen in real life

juicy7

Sexy Member
Media
This German guy who used to hang out with and was considerably bigger than adult actor Buck Meadows - our paths would cross occasionally at gay-sex venues all over Europe. I may have copped a feel of the German mega-schwanz, but if I remember correctly Buck slurped on my knob for a few seconds once.

hungry4blk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The larget cock I ever saw was at my in home Gloryhole (still operating here in OC, CA) It was a
My biggest dick was an encounter in San Francisco, to be exact a glory hole session with a black married man with suit and tie after work, very elegant and tall. He suddenly stood infront of my booth and asked before thru the hole if he can come over. He saw me and my dick and I saw him with his huge hanger. I didn't hesitate a minute to let him in. It was the hottest oral session ever. And his huge dick grew incredibly in my mouth. I tried my best to deepthroat but I couldn't manage at all, jost the top. But my hands (I needed both hands!) and my tongue did their best and he enjoyed it. Yes, he was not that versatile but he was so handsome and had the monster you probably get only once in your life. Sure, I did not measure. But I would guess 11.5 inches. Unforgettable. I rally did shoot my cum without hands, just being so hot having his monster infront of my eyes, between my lips, hands and tongue. Unforgettable. He moaned as loud as I did when we had our climax. I still dream of that man...
Good fir you. Gloryhole black cock is the best

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Biggest I've seen hard was a black guy that destroyed my arse. Made me cum without even touching my cock ...shaking like a bitch.

Also seen a couple of big lads flip out at the urinal who just cause this shadow I didn't think was possible

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a nudist female that likes to look and who appreciates large cocks, I am always on the look out for big ones. My hubby made up some cards for me with a ruler on it and something about me being a member of the Large Penis Support Group and when we would be at nudist beaches I would hand the cards out to guys who were card worthy ( Over 7 inches) I have a tape measurer that I try to keep with me. So far the biggest one I have any documented proof with is 9 inches. And he is a shower not a grower. It is fun to go around interviewing guys with big ones.

MelonMachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
21x14”. It was a trucker who picked me up while I was hitchhiking. As soon as I got in he whipped that fucker out and I immediately jizzed my pants just from looking at it. Oh, and did I mention that was flaccid? He grew another 4 inches when fully horned up. I sucked it and was cumming sooooo hard just from the sensation of it being in my mouth. He let loose a blast of hot superior man cum and filled my ass to the brim with his alpha jizz. A little while later, I ran into him at a truck stop gloryhole. I sucked that thing real good and serviced that alpha cock until it exploded all of its dominant semen on my cum glazed face.

...Now, I don’t have any photos, nor measurements, and I haven’t looked at a ruler since grade school, and I did hit my head a few times pretty darn hard while working on grandpappy’s farm...but you’ll just have to take my word for it! If you don’t, you’re just insecure and jealouzzzz!!!1!!!1!!!!!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a nudist female that likes to look and who appreciates large cocks, I am always on the look out for big ones. My hubby made up some cards for me with a ruler on it and something about me being a member of the Large Penis Support Group and when we would be at nudist beaches I would hand the cards out to guys who were card worthy ( Over 7 inches) I have a tape measurer that I try to keep with me. So far the biggest one I have any documented proof with is 9 inches. And he is a shower not a grower. It is fun to go around interviewing guys with big ones.

were those flaccid or erect sizes you saw at Hippie Hollow? And what was the circumference of the thickest you've seen?

Reactions: danni_l_t

MelonMachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
were those flaccid or erect sizes you saw at Hippie Hollow? And what was the circumference of the thickest you've seen?

I don’t know man. I’ve seen up to god dangit 80” erect. That one just came to mind. As for circumference, probably about 40” or so. Does that sound reasonable to you?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t know man. I’ve seen up to god dangit 80” erect. That one just came to mind. As for circumference, probably about 40” or so. Does that sound reasonable to you?

I was not asking you...I was asking the lady...but since you just joined less than a week ago...and came straight to this thread to post...you are likely someone who was here before...banned...or just wore out their welcome. You basically rudely chose to insert yourself in another conversation and response to anothers post....I heard trolls do that.

Reactions: danni_l_t

MelonMachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was not asking you...I was asking the lady...but since you just joined less than a week ago...and came straight to this thread to post...you are likely someone who was here before...banned...or just wore out their welcome. You basically rudely chose to insert yourself in another conversation and response to anothers post....I heard trolls do that.

No I swear, just about 50” long. He had done some type of African tribe penis enlargement I ain’t ever heard of. Maybe you should just get out more and see the real big ones,

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BigBen is this person worth it from what I read in this persons posts in this thread they don't have any idea what they are saying in this thread. This person has posted measurement which are maybe from someplace in a fantasy world this person may live?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some really big dicks in my time but by far the longest and thickest is my husbands, he's extremely long and obscenely thick hense I married his ass Lol

I have always gravitated to really huge vagina women who are accustomed to boyfriends or husbands who are "extremely long and obscenely thick"....and have had children....they freak out but at least they don;t run from the room...and are almost always up to try to set a new personal "record"...

MelonMachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always gravitated to really huge vagina women who are accustomed to boyfriends or husbands who are "extremely long and obscenely thick"....and have had children....they freak out but at least they don;t run from the room...and are almost always up to try to set a new personal "record"...

Fascinating. What’s the biggest you’ve seen? 20”, 30”, 40”?!

FJack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
the biggest cock I ever throated was a black 10.5, very thick and a nice oversized mushroom head at my in home Gloryhole, (still in operation in OC, CA.)
All LPSG members are welcome. Always here to help !
Definitely. Where in OC is it located?

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My biggest dick was an encounter in San Francisco, to be exact a glory hole session with a black married man with suit and tie after work, very elegant and tall. He suddenly stood infront of my booth and asked before thru the hole if he can come over. He saw me and my dick and I saw him with his huge hanger. I didn't hesitate a minute to let him in. It was the hottest oral session ever. And his huge dick grew incredibly in my mouth. I tried my best to deepthroat but I couldn't manage at all, jost the top. But my hands (I needed both hands!) and my tongue did their best and he enjoyed it. Yes, he was not that versatile but he was so handsome and had the monster you probably get only once in your life. Sure, I did not measure. But I would guess 11.5 inches. Unforgettable. I rally did shoot my cum without hands, just being so hot having his monster infront of my eyes, between my lips, hands and tongue. Unforgettable. He moaned as loud as I did when we had our climax. I still dream of that man...
really turned me on reading your account thanks for sharing

Reactions: teddybaerli1

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest cock I have ever seen was when I was getting the group physical at the draft board. Doctors told us to gather around in a circle and drop out underwear for the “turn your head and cough” exam. The guy across from me had to be 9 or 10 inches soft. When he dropped his underwater everyone in the room, about 30 guys all looked at him. The three Drs all went over to him and “examined him”. 50 yrs later I can still se that monster in my memory. I have no idea what he was hard.

infinity_expanding

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest cock I saw belonged to a cute slim black twink I met in the shower in my sports club in Thailand when I was living there. He could see I couldn't keep my eyes of his huge meat and that I was fully erect. He asked me if there was some where we could go to play with each other. He looked enormous even when flaccid and told me he was 11.5 inches long with an 8 inch girth when fully erect. I took him to a gay sauna where I fondled and sucked his enormous cock in front of a crowd of curious Thai guys. His sheer size made me so excited I orgasmed far too soon shortly after I started to lick his engorged salami. He was a huge hit with the Thais although none of them were able to take more than a few inches of his incredible cock. Of all the guys I've been with he turned me on the most and I still think of his enormous cock when I am edging.