Biggest dick you have seen in real life

D

deleted136887

@Uncutsouthernboy petergroot was being sarcastic. He's saying that the guy will never take a picture because he will always come up with something that "goes wrong" to stop it.

I think its funny that winning the $10,000 and letting the people on this forum know that you have the biggest dick would ruin the guys life, but he already let some stranger take a picture of the penis and he's already talking about it on the internet. I wonder if his life has been ruined already. If so then there's nothing left to lose.
Thank you understanding what I meant.
And for translating it into Southern English for UncutSouthernBoy.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still think the funniest argument against the $10K thread is that it isn't worth it to have them "exposed" like that, when @TinyPrincess has said that their anonymity will be preserved. Sounds like a big old pile of steaming horse shit to me.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Thank you understanding what I meant.
And for translating it into Southern English for UncutSouthernBoy.
Thank ye for fixin' it so I can be a-knowing what ya'll are a-talking 'bout. I wuz tryin' to fix it so the other folks here might ketch on to what you wuz tryin' to say since many mightn't speak sarcasm. I reckon I had to look that'n up. I can speak 4 languages but I ain't ne'er hierd of that'un.

Reactions: 7.25x6 and NCbear

I still think the funniest argument against the $10K thread is that it isn't worth it to have them "exposed" like that, when @TinyPrincess has said that their anonymity will be preserved. Sounds like a big old pile of steaming horse shit to me.

No. you are big pile of steaming horse shit. preserve their anonymity. That is a load of crap as well. raise the number to $1 million and my friend will do it. Put up or shut up. $10k is chump change.

Reactions: BigBen
D

deleted136887

Thank ye for fixin' it so I can be a-knowing what ya'll are a-talking 'bout. I wuz tryin' to fix it so the other folks here might ketch on to what you wuz tryin' to say since many mightn't speak sarcasm. I reckon I had to look that'n up. I can speak 4 languages but I ain't ne'er hierd of that'un.
Now that is the sound of a real southern gentleman.
You sre most wellcome kind sir.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No. you are big pile of steaming horse shit. preserve their anonymity. That is a load of crap as well. raise the number to $1 million and my friend will do it. Put up or shut up. $10k is chump change.
1. I'm not the person offering the money
2. You are blocked...goodbye

Reactions: TinyPrincess

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, everybody hates it when people know they have a big dick...

Everyone's identity is protected, as much as it can be on the internet. No one asks for names or face pictures, just a picture of a penis, measured correctly, that has not been edited, and shows a penis that is at least 10 inches in length. If you aren't sure how to measure correctly then check the thread for details.

Anyone with a 10 inch penis could have an opportunity to ruin their lives by getting $10,000 for doing nothing and having everyone know that you have a really big penis.

Actually not at all protected...international banking laws are enforced...and to transfer any funds...real names, addresses, phone numbers...financial institutions names, routing numbers, and account numbers must be disclosed...might has well answer an email and send money to an "Ethopian Prince who will guarantee he will send twice..no...ten times..the amount back in just a few days if you will just trust them"...lol.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Actually not at all protected...international banking laws are enforced...and to transfer any funds...real names, addresses, phone numbers...financial institutions names, routing numbers, and account numbers must be disclosed...might has well answer an email and send money to an "Ethopian Prince who will guarantee he will send twice..no...ten times..the amount back in just a few days if you will just trust them"...lol.

You should read the thread, there is discussion of how the transfer of money occurs. But there are all sorts of ways to get around what you are talking about, like using a third party to accept payment, or using cash, money orders, etc. It's all in the thread.

But even if it did get out, would you be upset if all the people around you knew you had the biggest documented penis in the world and you had $10,000 to spend on a good time? Would that ruin your life?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should read the thread, there is discussion of how the transfer of money occurs. But there are all sorts of ways to get around what you are talking about, like using a third party to accept payment, or using cash, money orders, etc. It's all in the thread.

But even if it did get out, would you be upset if all the people around you knew you had the biggest documented penis in the world and you had $10,000 to spend on a good time? Would that ruin your life?

It would ruin my CAREER...yes. Absolutely. NO doubt....yes...a very professional career...not a job...a real career with a professional reputation and numerous licenses I have spent decades...DECADES...working on...any my clients all know (as anyone who really knows me...that I am endowed...but I keep it discreet....REAL people do that in REAL life. The morality clauses alone with my firm would cost me a lot of zeros past $10K in each and every years annual compensation...over a short period.... And the "idea" of "getting around" the law?....for a measly $10K?....I would not do it for any amount of money....that is absurd....FEDERAL law gets you sent away....gets people sent to prison because they think they are smarter than the system on money laws. I know.....I am a part of the very broad term of "financial" industry....and my career...each month...is worth a LOT more than merely $10K.

And for some of us...$10K...is NEVER an incentive. I annually donate a lot more than that to charity...spend more on my hand made wardrobe (which I have to do as no off the rack in store clothing fits in any way)...and I spend more than that annually my lawn care/grounds company...my housekeeper...I could go on and on...

And the offer is just a come on...fake...if it were real..there are dozens of guys who have pictures posted all over LPSG...all over the minimum...and she ignores them. Yep..."real offer"...no...real fake offer.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It would ruin my CAREER...yes. Absolutely. NO doubt....yes...a very professional career...not a job...a real career with a professional reputation and numerous licenses I have spent decades...DECADES...working on...any my clients all know (as anyone who really knows me...that I am endowed...but I keep it discreet....REAL people do that in REAL life. The morality clauses alone with my firm would cost me a lot of zeros past $10K in each and every years annual compensation...over a short period.... And the "idea" of "getting around" the law?....for a measly $10K?....I would not do it for any amount of money....that is absurd....FEDERAL law gets you sent away....gets people sent to prison because they think they are smarter than the system on money laws. I know.....I am a part of the very broad term of "financial" industry....and my career...each month...is worth a LOT more than merely $10K.

And for some of us...$10K...is NEVER an incentive. I annually donate a lot more than that to charity...spend more on my hand made wardrobe (which I have to do as no off the rack in store clothing fits in any way)...and I spend more than that annually my lawn care/grounds company...my housekeeper...I could go on and on...

And the offer is just a come on...fake...if it were real..there are dozens of guys who have pictures posted all over LPSG...all over the minimum...and she ignores them. Yep..."real offer"...no...real fake offer.

I'm not going to argue with you, you can go to the thread and complain about it if you want. But you'll have to do better than this. You didn't explain why it would ruin your life, you only continued to make a claim that it would, so you aren't saying much. I would hope someone with the type of career you seem to be describing would understand the nuance of making an argument.

No one said anything about getting around the law. I explained three completely legal ways to get around the problem that you described.

$10,000 might mean nothing to you, but that's $10,000 more that you could give to those charities that you care so much about. I'm sure any of those charities would get a lot of use out of $10,000, so nothing to turn your nose up at.

The big point you're missing is that nobody is going to share your identity. Only one person would ever know your identity, and even then they don't have to know much, just enough to meet with you and give you money. They wouldn't even leave the meeting with anything recorded that could identify you.

You're just making excuses and are almost certainly not even a contender, so why argue it.

Again, please don't respond to me here. Go to the $10,000 for 10 inches thread and discuss it there if you want. It is not on topic in this thread.

The $10,000 10-inch challenge

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, feel free to enlighten me - if there's dozens of guys over 10" here, how about one - just one - picture to prove it...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FEDERAL law gets you sent away....gets people sent to prison because they think they are smarter than the system on money laws. I know.....I am a part of the very broad term of "financial" industry....
In that case your federal laws should send me to jail on a daily basis. And not just me but anyone buying or selling services and goods.

Guess not being part of "broad financial" services is why I'm still not in jail... :)

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Stop making up stories and show us your cock.

D

deleted136887

Stop making up stories and show us your cock.
One line that says it.
Short sharp to the point.

After all these years and posts it still amazes me the bullshit excuses and stories guys come up with.
On the plus side:
I used to think I was pretty ave and there were 10" and over out there....
As the years (and bullshit claims) pass I am growing more comfortable with my size.
So looking forward to endless more excuses and unverified claims from more guys who cannot afford to be exposed because of their status and exhalted positions as captains of industry and and occupiers of the moral high ground.
Their frustrations keeping their 10" cocks in"cock"nito while convincing us here at LPSG must be a difficult burden to bear every day.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In that case your federal laws should send me to jail on a daily basis. And not just me but anyone buying or selling services and goods.

Guess not being part of "broad financial" services is why I'm still not in jail... :)

That can change...both the US federal laws...UK laws...and the EU laws prohibit..with several penalties...for asset forfeiture...and incarceration...for breaking any money transfer laws. And even advocating such activity is also covered...the "going around the law" schemes will get anyone caught...sent to jail. And for a measly $10K...as one of other poster shared....not even worth the thinking about.

and since you are in the UK...the governments do share information with each other when laws are broken by people in other jurisdictions...don't be naive...it all sounds fine until there is a hammer on your door and arrests are made....then the whining "I didn't know" or "but it wasn't a lot"...begins.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to argue with you, you can go to the thread and complain about it if you want. But you'll have to do better than this. You didn't explain why it would ruin your life, you only continued to make a claim that it would, so you aren't saying much. I would hope someone with the type of career you seem to be describing would understand the nuance of making an argument.

No one said anything about getting around the law. I explained three completely legal ways to get around the problem that you described.

$10,000 might mean nothing to you, but that's $10,000 more that you could give to those charities that you care so much about. I'm sure any of those charities would get a lot of use out of $10,000, so nothing to turn your nose up at.

The big point you're missing is that nobody is going to share your identity. Only one person would ever know your identity, and even then they don't have to know much, just enough to meet with you and give you money. They wouldn't even leave the meeting with anything recorded that could identify you.

You're just making excuses and are almost certainly not even a contender, so why argue it.

Again, please don't respond to me here. Go to the $10,000 for 10 inches thread and discuss it there if you want. It is not on topic in this thread.

The $10,000 10-inch challenge

Foolish fellow...you have not idea what you are talking about...and anyone knowing someone else...with no guarantee of privacy...geez...born yesterday were you?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That can change...both the US federal laws...UK laws...and the EU laws prohibit..with several penalties...for asset forfeiture...and incarceration...for breaking any money transfer laws. And even advocating such activity is also covered...the "going around the law" schemes will get anyone caught...sent to jail. And for a measly $10K...as one of other poster shared....not even worth the thinking about.

and since you are in the UK...the governments do share information with each other when laws are broken by people in other jurisdictions...don't be naive...it all sounds fine until there is a hammer on your door and arrests are made....then the whining "I didn't know" or "but it wasn't a lot"...begins.
Yeah, but an expect in "broad" financial services as yourself will know anything up to 10k is no problem in the US - and anything over 10k is still not an issue if legit....

So perhaps you should actually read up on the legal stuff if you're so hooked on making it an issue.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Foolish fellow...you have not idea what you are talking about...and anyone knowing someone else...with no guarantee of privacy...geez...born yesterday were you?

Great argument... it actually looks better for you if you don't respond when you have nothing to say. But I know enough of your history on this site to know you'll never do that.