The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest I've seen is my jerk off buddys and we're almost identical

[photo=large]884923[/photo]
[photo=large]718943[/photo]

Wow!! A slight difference can be seen in the second picture, as for the first I wouldn't say "almost"!

Anyway, that's awesome!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Reactions: Fallchild337

I was with a guy once, just a hookup, but i thought mine was big at just shy of 8 inches, and mine is thick... i swear this guy had at least 12 inches, and beautiful, and thick... it made mine look like a baby dick comparatively... his balls were the size of lemons too, of course i refused to get fucked by him, or i would have died

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m not even joking I always thought me and my twin brother was the some in dicks size until last week ! He’s easily 7inch flaccid I’m in complete shock.
My oldest bro is 6 soft, about 9 hard. His son is 9+”. I’ve heard him plow his 100 lb gf. It echoed though the hose at night

D

deleted1082330

I’m not even joking I always thought me and my twin brother was the some in dicks size until last week ! He’s easily 7inch flaccid I’m in complete shock.
How did you find out? Is it a big difference?

Reactions: BigNavy

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you find out? Is it a big difference?
Perhaps he measured them both before having sex? If half the fantasies in here was true, glall guys would have to spend half their days pants down measuring eachother. Brothers, fathers, uncles... Seems to be perfectly normal in this thread. In real life however... ;)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My good buddies father was 16.25 inches hard, 11.5 soft so I would believe this is possible

I absolutely know this is possible...not common at all..but very real. Not counting family members...from both my paternal and maternal sides....I've encountered others close to this length...similar length...and some longer.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest I've seen is my jerk off buddys and we're almost identical

[photo=large]884923[/photo]
[photo=large]718943[/photo]

Which one is which...you..your "buddy"? has your wife or his wife seen your two hoses? Experienced them?

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which one is which...you..your "buddy"? has your wife or his wife seen your two hoses? Experienced them?
Mine is the less tan one, and neither of us is married, sharing is a fun thought though ;)

D

deleted972301

I was in slovenia at a bath spa with my wife, everyone was staring at me as I am naturally fit and decently hung in hotter/humid climates. But there was a spaniard that I chatted with for a while and he easily was about 7 inches hung soft and extremely thick. Not physically fit, average build but his cock was fucking huge. I was impressed and he was impressed that I was an american in europe and spoke decent spanish. It was an interesting conversation.