Biggest Dick You've Ever Seen In The Gym Locker Room

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A very handsome black gentleman. Built very thick and buff.
His jock was packed when he peeled off his sweat pants, then peeled
off the jock. It was truly releasing the monster.
He was a personal trainer at a gym (I was a member there for about 6 years).
I said, "Fuck, John, now I know your secret with the female clients."
He laughed and said, seriously - I have been with my wife for 8 years, the guys
in this locker room are the only ones who have seen "Little John."
I would guess it was 7" long 7" girth - soft. No idea the erect size.
He was beautiful and his dick was exceptional.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was 10 to 15 years ago. I was at the local YMCA and had a Greek man walk by me. He hung over half way to his knee, and he had to be 6-3. I would guess he was 7 inches soft. Most of the guys just backed away from him. He later ran for Mayor and won, I think he is still Mayor but I no longer live there so can't be sure.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the gyms I go to get a fair share of Firemen due to the fire station that is down the road. I often see them come in alone or in pairs at night when I tend to go. I was in the locker room changing into my gym clothes when 2 beefy firemen came in and took 2 lockers across from me. They were talking about something dealing with work and proceeded to remove their clothes. The shorter Hispanic guy had a nice muscular body and pretty average sized flaccid cock at about 4 or 5 inches with nice full balls that were covered in straight brown hair. His partner was a tall black man with a dark chocolate complexion. At first I was only able to see his back side which firm. He eventually turned around to face the other fireman and I could see that he was well endowed at 7 inches flaccid thick and uncut and nicely trimmed pubes. The Hispanic guy got dressed pretty fast and told his partner to meet him by the squat racks. The black guy continued to rifle thru his gym bag for a pair of underwear and gave me a second glimpse of although this time it was from the back as he balanced himself on one foot to put the other foot into the underwear. I could see from the back that his balls hung down almost as far as his cock did when he lifted his leg.