Biggest dicks out there!

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by piledrivenasshole, Sep 2, 2007.

1. piledrivenasshole

piledrivenasshole Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm looking for the biggest dicks out there! I can't help it if I'm a size queen bottom. I just feel like if I'm going to hook up with somone, afterward I should feel like I did! When I was in college my best friend fucked me twice, sometimes three time a day, He was huge--about 10" and as thick as my wrist. I was a little skinny guy (I'm still slender) with a 29" waist, but I could take his big dick and I luved it. He always told me I was a better fuck than his girlfriend. Since then, all I want is HUGE HUNG guys. If any of you are looking for a guy that can take it all, find me in the Louisivlle area. I can and will take it---ALL!:tongue: I challenge any one of you to overextend me:wink: you, too, Trevor!

Just wondering, do all you really, really hung guys have trouble finding someone talented enough to take you all the way to the base?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    is your asshole clean? is there a chance shit will get on my dick? do you have a flat droopy ass? is your asshole gaping? please hit me back

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

LMFAOOOOO! Props for the funniest post on LPSG that I have ever read

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice