Biggest dicks out there!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by piledrivenasshole, Sep 2, 2007.

1. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    I'm looking for the biggest dicks out there! I can't help it if I'm a size queen bottom. I just feel like if I'm going to hook up with somone, afterward I should feel like I did! When I was in college my best friend fucked me twice, sometimes three time a day, He was huge--about 10" and as thick as my wrist. I was a little skinny guy (I'm still slender) with a 29" waist, but I could take his big dick and I luved it. He always told me I was a better fuck than his girlfriend. Since then, all I want is HUGE HUNG guys. If any of you are looking for a guy that can take it all, find me in the Louisivlle area. I can and will take it---ALL!:tongue: I challenge any one of you to overextend me:wink: you, too, Trevor!

Just wondering, do all you really, really hung guys have trouble finding someone talented enough to take you all the way to the base?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    is your asshole clean? is there a chance shit will get on my dick? do you have a flat droopy ass? is your asshole gaping? please hit me back

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

LMFAOOOOO! Props for the funniest post on LPSG that I have ever read

Draft saved Draft deleted