Biggest disappointment in '09 - Tiger or Obama?

Masa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It`s not so much that Obama failed, but that he over-promised.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
To me the biggest disappointment in 2009 is with little dount Tiger Woods. Any man who has his earning record and his financial wealth from that earning record in sport has some inherant dangers with that position.

Woods absolutely made a conscious decision to turn off his brain and practice a level of stupidity not imaginable for any man with the possible exception of O. J. Simpson who has actually exceeded all stupidity markers.

Woods, a man valued at over half a billion dollars goes out and starts dipping his wick in female after female. He has 1/2 of his finacial asseets on the line under community property laws, and there is little doubt that his soon to be x-wife has already been making telephone calls to Ivana Trumps divorce Attorney.

In addition the moral implications of his actions will over time guarantee that many of his commercial endorsements will be lost. GM will have to find another one to push Buicks and many of the golfing products he endorsed and received money from will also be absent when the contracts come up for renewal.

I hope that he has invested very well because he picked the worst time considering the world economy to be stupid on a moronic level.

He now cancells a year of PGA golf and the money it represents to try and get his life together. The only bedroom with more icicles than his was the one in the White House Residence after the exposure of the liason between "wenie one" and Lewinski.

Barak Obama is a man facing incredible political challenges and is the most embatteld President since FDR. I fully expected that not much was going to happen in the first part of his Presidency, and though he has had accomplishments, they are not what the American people wanted and they are not fast enough to satisfy most.

Woods wins this one by a landslide.

Where Obama has help at failing, and this help is his political opposition, Tiger Woods worked very hard all by his lonesome little self to push the red button marked "nuke financial future/nuke career"

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Americans don't cheat, don't break international conventions, don't lie, and can't be held to account for war crime, trade manipulation, domination of the global entertainment business by intimidatory means. How do I know? Because these allegations are so proposterous that high officials just rightly refuse to answer stupid questions from concerned organizations. You get the clebrities and politicians you deserve. Grin and bear it!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vinylboy? Do you take exlax before posting in here?

Anyone would have to take a laxative after dealing with some of the inane, bigoted statements made by some people around here. But I digress, did you copy/paste your latest bad choice of insult from ineedtolookwittyonapenissitebutiamreallyworthless.com or did you come up with this pathetic way to suggest I'm talking shit all by yourself? Here's a hint... neither one of the choices look good for you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The US had a constitution, that should limit the powers of all three legs of the government - the usurpation of power by the Congress and the President should be reighned in by the Judicial branch - but not hoping for miracles here.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The US had a constitution, that should limit the powers of all three legs of the government - the usurpation of power by the Congress and the President should be reighned in by the Judicial branch - but not hoping for miracles here.

That's only if there's probable cause to do so. And as of yet, the current administration is not doing anything to warrant such an intervention despite what anyone in the lunatic fringes are saying. A petty disputation with proposed legislation or one's deeply rooted paranoia towards government does not qualify for Supreme Court involvement.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After tallying up the results, it looks like Obama is awarded with the 'Biggest Disappointment' trophy.

He can put it on the mantle next to his much-deserved Nobel Peace Prize that he won while in the midst of waging two wars.

I would also like to nominate Mr. Obama for NFL MVP, Best Actress Academy Award and BassMaster Angler of the Year.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Americans don't cheat, don't break international conventions, don't lie, and can't be held to account for war crime, trade manipulation, domination of the global entertainment business by intimidatory means. How do I know? Because these allegations are so proposterous that high officials just rightly refuse to answer stupid questions from concerned organizations. You get the clebrities and politicians you deserve. Grin and bear it!

Your anti-Americanism is tiresome and, frankly, unsophisticated in it's lack of discernment.

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
The problem is/was Obama set the bar too high while campaigning. He promised the world everything, and many people got duped into believing things would change drastically for the better at the drop of a hat. Well, almost a year later, I think some people are starting to realize that may not be the case. Of course, some people will argue that it is still too soon to see him work at his fullest potential, but only time will tell. Personally, I didn't believe in half the things he wanted to do during his campaign, and it's not because he's a Democrat, it's simply because he is a politician. They're the world's best car salesmen. They can promise you the world, and not do anything once they are elected. Now people are suddenly shocked that their dream life didn't come to fruition.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After tallying up the results, it looks like Obama is awarded with the 'Biggest Disappointment' trophy.

He can put it on the mantle next to his much-deserved Nobel Peace Prize that he won while in the midst of waging two wars.

I would also like to nominate Mr. Obama for NFL MVP, Best Actress Academy Award and BassMaster Angler of the Year.
I'll alert the media.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't care about Tiger at all. I'm giving Obama the same chance I gave Bush... neither are the ones I wanted in office but that doesn't mean I have to immediately turn against any chance they might have of doing a good job in the long run.

For me, the biggest disappointment in 09 was Milton Bradley playing for the Cubs and the biggest joy was him getting traded away.

D

deleted15807

Ditto here. Of all the shit that's happened this year, this guy picks two prominent (coincidentally?) black men as his "biggest disappointments". LMFAO

Exactly. If you look at his posting history it's no coincidence at all.