Biggest guy on the site

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure someone has asked this before, but I'm new :( There are some MASSIVE guys on this site, but who's the biggest? And not the kind with no picture at all that just claim "oh yeah i'm 15 inches" lol

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The original question is a bit academic, as it's not the "largest penis only support group.org".

Photos are poor quantitative evidence, due to the distortions inherent in wide-angle shots - the same effect which makes the subject's nose look too big in portraits taken with wide angle (short focal length) lenses is obviously at work in the self protraiture on display in The Gallery. All that's definitely proven is that none of us belong with those unfortunates in the ratearod.com "Hall of Shame".

And a stated numerical size, even if honestly reported (well, it's possible, isn't it?), I suspect often comes from someone waving a yardstick somewhere near and just picking a number.

After my sole misadventure with a condom, during which I found (after much aggravation at a very inconvenient time) that the only size available in those days couldn't conceivably be made to do the job, I was inspired to make a device which would give reliable and reproducable measurements of length in a functional (rather than decorative) setting. The idea was similar to those things with sliding stops they used to have in shoe stores. (Yeah, yeah, I know, "goddamn engineers".) However, as not everyone has such a device (and, I suppose, not everyone would want one), it's useless for comparison. All it does is allow me to state that my claimed dimensions are traceable to the National Bureau of Standards (now, after a bureaucratic name change, the National Institute of Standards and Time).

All of which leaves us none the wiser.

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would hazard a guess that the answer is irrelevant to the original poster because chances are he's either gay, taken or otherwise unavailable.

But then that's the same answer to all the questions about celebrates here abouts and it doesn't stop many of us, including me, wondering.:wink:

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry if some of you took this to mean I want the biggest guy so I can fuck him or whatever. I was just curious... I didn't mean to offend anyone...

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One person whom I had seen from the older versions of the site was Doctor A or something like that who had a monster, easily more than 13" for sure. One of my female friends did me a favor and talked to him on msnm and got him on cam. I wish I knew how to record video off msn messenger because that video would have been on here for sure.

I haven't seen him on in forever though.

lol funny girl

hey webmaster we need a new search criteria for this site :biggrin1:

BoxerBriefs

1st Like
Media
OMG, I was reading this when I saw you all dissing 13, so I had to check out his gallery. LMFAO. Why would anyone try to pass that of as real? If my shit looked like that, I would really feel bad about my inability to get laid. My ex-wife could accomodate some pretty impressive toys, but who or what could actually accomodate that, were it real. Wow, trying to impress people on a bulletin board. What will people think of next?