Biggest guy on the site

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
thirteenpointhree said:
and people ask me why I hardly ever come here anymore... :rolleyes:

Maybe because you are too busy taking pictures of your dildo in your pants to post real pics buddy:biggrin1:

I think there would be less doubt if at least one of your pics was an actual cock shot.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
Make an amusing Hallowe'en costume though.

For sure!!

I am Giant Dildo Wearing Man!! Average sized dick by day... Gigantic artificial penis by night!! Beward Super Villians!!! My excellent wrist co-ordination and my slightly more developed right arm will thwart you at every turn!!!:biggrin1:

Now where is my sidekick " The Vibrating Cock"??

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for the question 'who's the biggest?', it's a natural question for people to ask, and I don't think we should be too harsh on people who ask it, although it does get a bit tedious when it's asked over and over again. A lot of people are very interested in superlatives - after all, the Guinness Book of Records has been one of the best selling book titles for decades. While this is primarily supposed to be a support group, cocks of 12", 13", 14" and more are so far outside the normal experience of most people that of course they are curious and are going to ask to see them or ask about the biggest.

However, in the past too many people here have made too many wild claims about their size...without any evidence whatever to back it up. Sometimes there have been random cock pics, over-enthusiastic photo-shoppers, mysterious bulging outlines in clothing, etc. When challenged they go into a hissy fit, complain about victimisation and bemoan the fact that this is supposed to be a support group, etc, etc. Well, I could claim that I've run 100m in 6.5 seconds - I could argue that I don't have to prove it to anyone because I KNOW I've done it, and that you should support me because I'm a fellow member here...all of which is nonsense of course.

While I think we should be able to take members on trust (but this is the internet) I don't think it's unreasonable for guys to be able to verify their claims. The idea that pics should be validated in some way isn't unreasonable, with most people having digital cameras it's pretty simple to take and post a new pic. I think the validation of pics has been a big improvement, and personally I wouldn't let people submit pics that aren't validated in some way. One thing I've noticed though is that all those hundreds of guys over 12 inches are noticible by their absence when it comes to validated pics.

So if guys are attacked for making exaggerated claims then there is one way to silence their critics - just provide some kind of validated evidence.

cheers

Dillon

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexychick517 said:
There are some MASSIVE guys on this site, but who's the biggest?

I'm 6'8" tall... wait, that's not what you wanted to know.
I'm built like a refrigerator, at 250-260 lbs... wait, you didn't want to know that either.
I've been told I'm too smart for my own good; that I'm much smarter than a box of rocks, but not as smart as a PhD atomic physicist... wait you didn't want to know about that either.

Wait, what was the original question...

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is big, but I think it's about average for what most people say they are on here. It is *drumroll* 8x6 (ins). I've not got any pics posted and won't be posting any but they have been posted before, and certain people have seen me on cam and even some face + cock + smiling pics I did lol.

Of course I'm nowhere near as big as 13pointhree but I've never had any complaints :D

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
I too am not as big as thirteenpoint3 or whatever...but at 8.5x7, I can still say I am not the biggest on the size.

No need to get cocky thirteen (No pun intended) :p

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we know there are certainly some guys with 10 or more inches. but all these knuckleheads without any photo proof should try looking at a tape measure before claiming 13 inches. just roll it out to 13, then stick it by your crotch. now...are you SURE you're 13 inches???

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Careful, there, you are getting into MY pun league!:tongue:

Nobody's spontaneously expired yet while reading one of LPD's puns, so he still has a little way to go to match you :rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Nobody's spontaneously expired yet while reading one of LPD's puns, so he still has a little way to go to match you :rolleyes:

Is this about your cat again? Sheesh, I SAID I was sorry....:rolleyes: