Biggest guy on the site

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
LOL

should we surmise that Alex8's pussy used to read lspg?

or does Alex8 have an anger management issue we should know about?

Yes, I killed his pussy with my bad puns---thus explaining why he can be only 10% straight now:tongue:

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
The biggest dick on this site belonged to that hungrairan trans "demainad" but she stopped posting a couple of months ago. she had verified pics of her 14.5"!!!!!!:eek:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thirteenpointhree said:
I am sure there are some guys bigger than me... but I would be in the top10 or so I guess :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA
:bsflag:
I am sure there are MANY MANY MANY guys here bigger than you but I doubt ANY of us are bigger than your prosthetic appendage lol.
It must be an interesting albeit bizarre reality you visit when on your PC.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bigbull29 said:
Who can beat my girth size on LPSG, or anywhere for that matter? Come challenge my Bull Peter!

Damn dude , that's quite a FAT sausage. HOW BIG are you. the pics are small but I would venture a guess of 8X8 to 9X8. I know two dudes online that are thicker than yourself but not sure if he is on LPSG and I know one I have been with who looks thicker. Nonetheless awesome meat there bro. DO guys have a lot of trouble with it ?

HORSE

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
Damn dude , that's quite a FAT sausage. HOW BIG are you. the pics are small but I would venture a guess of 8X8 to 9X8. I know two dudes online that are thicker than yourself but not sure if he is on LPSG and I know one I have been with who looks thicker. Nonetheless awesome meat there bro. DO guys have a lot of trouble with it ?

HORSE

Two boys who have a peter which is thicker than my Bull Peter? :bsflag:

we_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i saw a documentary a while ago, a guy sat at his computer and recomended this site to others with the sae (prob?), he is told to have the biggest in world!:wink:

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that was the documentary on the largest documented penis is the world, which is supposedly jonah falcon. It wasn't him directly, but another person they did an interview with on the program that recommended lpsg, I believe he was from the UK, and I think he mentioned Katarena_Morgan in it, at least it showed him looking at her profile wehn he was showing off the site

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
floydtherooster said:
It wasn't him directly, but another person they did an interview with on the program that recommended lpsg, I believe he was from the UK, and I think he mentioned Katarena_Morgan in it, at least it showed him looking at her profile wehn he was showing off the site
1) 'Dan' was from Los Angeles.

2) He did not "show off" the site, but rather presented it as a tawdry hook-up joint, leading to an infestation of trolls and other vermin.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
LOL , Since you neglected to mention your size I would have to say yes.

HORSE

My Bull Peter is KING. My pics speak for themselves.

You know two men with thicker meat than me? My Bull Peter knows better. Quit making him laugh his shaft off.