Biggest guy on the site

cindy

Just Browsing
Media
Even if you were to have the biggest one what really matters is how you use your sexual activities and how fun you could have withyour partern.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All this aggravation about bogus claims of size, and "PROOF". Photographic evidence is not evidence at all, as we all know.

The only way to settle this once and for all is for LPSG to appoint an official, well paid "tester" who jetsets around the globe, with a huge expense account, visiting the "members".

LPSG will receive my application shortly.

ps... The original post attracted so much vitriol. Why?!! It is a fun question. Don't take it so seriously. Likewise with 13.3. Although very very rare, there are guys with freak dicks.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chinagirl73 said:
All this aggravation about bogus claims of size, and "PROOF". Photographic evidence is not evidence at all, as we all know.

The only way to settle this once and for all is for LPSG to appoint an official, well paid "tester" who jetsets around the globe, with a huge expense account, visiting the "members".

LPSG will receive my application shortly.

ps... The original post attracted so much vitriol. Why?!! It is a fun question. Don't take it so seriously. Likewise with 13.3. Although very very rare, there are guys with freak dicks.
I agree But with pics you can get a general idea You can lie a little but not too much:cool:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
cindy said:
Even if you were to have the biggest one what really matters is how you use your sexual activities and how fun you could have withyour partern.

I make sure that my Bull Peter pleases his partner. I make sure he shows love and affection. He makes sure that my partner and I both see stars at the end of the night. :wink:

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LongPhatDong said:
As you can clearly see, I have the biggest cock.

I was just waiting for the giant rooster picture to appear... :D

I don't think anyone will *really* know who is biggest. Lets just settle on the fact that there will never *really* be a crowned "biggest". :tongue: :biggrin1:

Another question. Where did the term "johnson" come from?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Danceswithlamps said:
Another question. Where did the term "johnson" come from?

It's a bit of an etymological mystery. :rolleyes:

Its first recorded usage meaning 'penis' is in a British text published in 1863. It's been suggested that there may be a link to the term "John Thomas" (also meaning 'penis' in British English, and as used in DH Lawrence's 1928 novel Lady Chatterley's Lover). However, the first recorded usage of "John Thomas" dates from 1887, over two decades later than the first known usage of "Johnson". Other suggestions are that it derives from a forgotten rhyme in Cockney rhyming slang, or else from an actual Mr. Johnson.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:

Its first recorded usage meaning 'penis' is in a British text published in 1863. It's been suggested that there may be a link to the term "John Thomas" (also meaning 'penis' in British English, and as used in DH Lawrence's 1928 novel Lady Chatterley's Lover). However, the first recorded usage of "John Thomas" dates from 1887, over two decades later than the first known usage of "Johnson". Other suggestions are that it derives from a forgotten rhyme in Cockney rhyming slang, or else from an actual Mr. Johnson.
Aint Alex fuckin smart or what? I would love to have him tutor me:wink:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of us are presently working to have Alex designated the Prime Minister of the world. His intellegence, humor, attitude, self esteem, respect of pretty much everybody, his pretty face and his large pretty penis make him the most obvious candidate for serving the needs of the world.:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
davidjh7 said:
Some of us are presently working to have Alex designated the Prime Minister of the world. His intellegence, humor, attitude, self esteem, respect of pretty much everybody, his pretty face and his large pretty penis make him the most obvious candidate for serving the needs of the world.:biggrin1:

LOL, Davey, do you have a crush:tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
LOL, Davey, do you have a crush:tongue:

Of course not--I have the higest respect for Alex, purely placing his abilities and stature where they naturally belong, why the very thought of a crush is totally, absolutely correct--I mean, um, er.....:biggrin1:

remco

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
I'm sure someone has asked this before, but I'm new :( There are some MASSIVE guys on this site, but who's the biggest? And not the kind with no picture at all that just claim "oh yeah i'm 15 inches" lol

maby i am white my 29cm dick

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
remco said:
Why not try uploading some higher resolution images to the LPSG gallery? :smile:

Since some people here are bound to be skeptical as to why your penis appears to have a strangely jagged left-hand side in the larger version of your avatar [http://www.imagehost.nl/view.php?file=images/PE357959.jpg], and I'm sure you could easily disprove their doubts by providing clearer pictures. :wink:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
remco said:
Why not try uploading some higher resolution images to the LPSG gallery? :smile:

Since some people here are bound to be skeptical as to why your penis appears to have a strangely jagged left-hand side in the larger version of your avatar [http://www.imagehost.nl/view.php?file=images/PE357959.jpg], and I'm sure you could easily disprove their doubts by providing clearer pictures. :wink:
And while proving your 29cm, please fix your signature, it's showing code and is too freaking long.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:

:261: Is there anything you don't know or cann't find out about Alex.... your simply a wizard man :wizard: :thinkerg: