Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, Brent Everett isn't that big. He's insanely fucking hot, but his dick only looks as big as it does because he's about four foot tall.

My friend has actually been with Brent Everett, and has verified that his cock doesn't look big just because he's a short guy - his cock looks big because it IS big. :wink:

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No-one has mentioned cute little Scott O'Hara - way the PRETTIEST of them. I never thought of him as enormously endowed b4 cos he is always on the bottom getting some huge shaft shoved up him. Sweet :)

Btw, if any of the ones on the OUTRAGEOUS page accessed through the OP's link are NOT photoshopped, I would really like to meet them!

geekslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Scott O'Hara. That was his real name, by the way. He was VERY vers. He was fucking hot as as hell, and a nice guy.

Chad Douglas (was a huge bottom (in RL). And known all over Miami as one. Also a major asshole. But, again, a very hot man.

Kevin Dean is not a MTF trans.

Jeff Stryker. LOL. I met him a few years back at a party in Miami Beach. He was well handled by some guy (don't know their relationship). He was there promoting some bathhouse on the beach that lasted like 6 months. i did not see his cock. I remember 2 things; one was his fucking perfect hair. It was like this high poof from the 80's. And he's short, like 5'6 or something.