Biggest Load Ever ! (Not a fake)

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's a beautiful thing! i was cruising the arcade of my neighborhood bookstore a while back when this beautiful young guy came in. unfortunately, he entered a booth without a gloryhole. he wasn't in there too long, and when he left i went in because the movie was still playing. to my great delight i found the screen covered with thick, white ropes of cum slowly dripping down , and several good sized puddles of thick, white jiz on the floor in front of the screen. i really had no idea that one man could shoot such a huge load, a lot like the guy in this video. the smell of cum in that booth was so incredibly delicious, and i sat there a had a nice slow edging session, drinking in that wonderful aroma until i added my meager load to his big, wet pools.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
when i was a kid it took three paper towels and holding it tight against my body lest things fly *everywhere."

this guy's pretty damn impressive!

that really is the biggest load i've ever seen.
Can you imagine him when he was 15. what a mess to hide from his mom! He couldn't use a couple of kleenex he'd need a hand or bath towel.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am most impressed by the duration of his spurting, about 23 seconds. My 15 spurts has always been "textbook" at about 12 seconds (the old Masters & Johnson .08 for each contraction).

The vid is slowed down, so in reality he's probably closer to the normal 12 seconds... just a lot more in each shot

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it was interesting but all i could think of was what a clean up job that would be! where's my cleanser?

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok dudes, check out this one

XTube Videos

If you think this is fake check out his other vids, the condom, the wine glass, and his latest, on the foot. He admits he does not do this every time but once a week!

We already talked about this guy.. it is fake. He injected a semen looking fluid into his bladder.. which explains why he is completely soft and squeezing his urethra shut in the vids.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
We already talked about this guy.. it is fake. He injected a semen looking fluid into his bladder.. which explains why he is completely soft and squeezing his urethra shut in the vids.
You did? Oh gee, I must have missed that, sorry! :frown1:
1- Erection is not necessary for ejaculation; biological, scientific, medical fact that any basic search can reveal. That blows away the "soft" theory.
2- If you squeeze your urethra shut, nothing comes out. DUH.
3-I think the odds of me believing that someone injects something into their bladder (however that procedure is accomplished and however unbelievable it sounds!) are about the same as some people believing that, due to the wide diversity of both male and female sexual response, there are men who actually can ejaculate more than the average dude. We will each believe what we wish based upon our own experience. :smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
that was just lovely. should be re-named, "Facial Heaven." Loved the part where the dude reserved 2 shots for each of 3 women and then worked his way back! HA! :biggrin1:

About half way through, was that a trannie with the huge tits that squirted about a half dozen times in her face? Or was that some dude off camera?

A few times I thought that the woman was going to squirt too. that would have been TOO HOT! Don't usually see the guy and girl squirting at the same time. :frown1:

Could have done without the last scene, that was just too much even for my perverted brain! :biggrin1: