Biggest load of my life! Want to do it agian.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by datdude, Jul 6, 2007.

1. datdude

datdude New Member

The other night I was fucking this girl i recently been dateing. I met her at a friends party. She has an amazing body. Just had to let you know that.

I was fucking her doogy style on my bed, when i was getting ready to cum. I pulled out because she is on a new pill and its not fully in her system yet.

So I pulled out and shot the biggest load in my life!!!!

A strong blast shot out over her shoulder hitting my pillow and the side of her face. Then 2 more hard blast shot out landing on her shouldr and back. I then just started to cum normal blasting load after load all over her back and butt. I completely drenched her. THere was so much you could smell it:eek: Not jokeing! She was laughing and saying holy shit. I never seen anything like that. She was looking over her shoulder and lookiing at tall the cum. I sat there in a daze and looking at her ass, that was covered in cum. It was dripping between her crack and running down her sides. I took a picture of it. i had to, I think it might be a world record.:smile: She toweled off, but still took a shower.:cool:

My question is why??? What made me cum so hard??

I ate normal and have had sex with her a few times already. My body felt normal and I had sex the day before with her. Why the sudden erruption??
    Any answers, because I would like it to happen agian.:biggrin1:

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

post the pic.

3. ranks36

ranks36 New Member

I LOVE it when that happens! How long did you all have sex before you came? Did you edge several times? Sometimes that can trigger a big load for me, building up several times right to the edge and then easing off and letting it build. Just a thought...

Also, just curious about the consistency of the cum.....thick, watery, or what? Sometimes mine is thinner than usual on a huge load like that. Do you precum a lot? I ask because sometimes if I've been edging for a while either by myself or with a partner, I'll unload quite a bit of precum (sometimes forcefully) right before the actual load starts shooting.

Any chance you'd share the pic?:smile:

4. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Nothing out of the ordinary. It's just the luck of the draw. Your planets were in perfect alignment and you blew the mother load.
    A pic to share would be great.

5. schllong

schllong New Member

I also shoot monster loads, but I do find it interesting that all the people posting on this subject are male. My experience has been, when I've sprayed my semen all over the place for women, most often they think it's messy. Rare few find it a turn-on. Most of the reactions have been like "Damn...what a mess!". Any women care to comment on men that shoot big wads?

6. datdude

datdude New Member

First I will not share the picture. I will betray her trust by posting her picture on the internet. I have nude pictures of my ex-girlfriends, but I will never stoop that low and post their pictures. I think its wron to betray someone like that after they trust you to take their nude picture.

TO your questios though. Yeah Ill blow big also when getting close and stopping, but this did not happen. Just normal sex and right before I came I got a chill that ran from my balls up my spine, and then boom, an explosion.

7. datdude

datdude New Member

Yeah us guys act like its the Necter of the Gods:smile:

Women tend not to mind it, but they are not really turned on by it.

When I soaked her, she laughed and took a quick shower. I think she liked the fact though that she made me cum so hard. It made her feel good about herself.

8. ranks36

ranks36 New Member

Sorry if I offended by asking you to share the pic....just didn't know where the two of you were on that (some couples are ok with it) or whether it was a face pic, etc.

Though I'm gay, I've been in a couple of bi situations with a buddy and his girlfriend. He shoots pretty heavy loads too, and his girlfriend liked that she, as she put it, "milked us both so well." She apparently was turned on by it and liked the mess. He told me later that she loved him to unload on her body but obviously had trouble taking his load if she was sucking him. He said he needed a "buddy" for that.....LOL

9. ranks36

ranks36 New Member

By the way, Schllong - awesome dick!

10. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

sounds like u were just really into it, enjoying it more for some reason. hard to know why, or how to duplicate that load. i am a big shooter normally, and once in a while i will not shoot as much or as far, even though i was super horny and the orgasm felt really good. :smile:

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

No joke!

12. roiett

roiett New Member

Albums:
    I find I shoot long thick shots in a doggie position as well. For me it has to do with pushing my cock up between her ass and stretching the skin back on my cock. That pressure seems to cause massive shots. I've covering many girls hair that way. If you think she doesn't like it on her back, try getting it in her hair...you usually end up in trouble for that.

13. datdude

datdude New Member

No probelm man, you did not offend me. I was just staeing that I would not post the pic and why..

14. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

blah blah blah..
    put up or shut up ;)

15. datdude

datdude New Member

Get your own woman and post your own pics. Dont mooch off me. Im not going to ruin a good thing because your lonely and desperate.

16. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    The other day I saw Abominable Snowman doing Mrs. Claus on top of Rudolph.

I took a picture, but because that's borderline yeti-bestiality, I'm not going to post the picture.

But you can imagine what it'd be like if I did.

17. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i had exacly the same experience once.

actually i reached the wall in front of her while i was fucking her doggie...
    it was the longest one!

18. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Right on. I'd just like to see more pictures of you though.

19. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

She doesn't need to know. Does she visit LPSG? and does she know your nick?

20. dickerriemen

dickerriemen New Member

kauri, if you wanna see a cum-covered girl just go to girlscoveredwithcum.com or whatever, doesn't your imagination suffice to get the idea of what datdude was describing?

Draft saved Draft deleted