Biggest load of my life! Want to do it agian.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't usually produce large loads, but it does sometimes happen. Most of the time these things are just dumb luck, and there's not much you can do to control it. But there are a few things you can try that might increase the possibility of producing large loads, if you're willing to put the effort in.

As someone else mentioned, if you bring yourself to the edge of orgasm several times first before actually letting yourself cum, that will often produce a larger load. Also, if you're just very, very turned on and having particularly fantastic sex, that could do it.

I also find that drinking lots of water before and during sex seems to result in bigger loads, although you may have to take breaks to pee, which can be a nuisance.

You mentioned that you had had sex with her a few times already. Sometimes I find that if I have sex several times in a single day, my 3rd load is actually bigger than my 1st or 2nd...but only if there's a recuperation period of at least a couple of hours between orgasms. My theory is that if you've had a couple of orgasms in one day, the prostate goes into overdrive to replenish the fluids.

I've read that taking zinc and l-arginine supplements can improve the quantity of ejaculate you produce. I've experimented with this and had inconsistent results, but sometimes it seems to work. I'm not sure what does of zinc is considered best for this. For l-arginine, I take 500 mg daily, and an extra 500 mg dose about an hour before having sex. I notice a change in the consistency of my semen more than I do in the volume, though the volume does seem a *bit* larger, too.

Eating lots of celery is also rumored to increase the quantity of ejaculate. I haven't tested it scientifically, but I think it might work, and it couldn't hurt.

Exercise, particularly weight lifting, increases your testosterone levels, so that could help.

In general, taking good care of your health should help. Get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, drink lots of fruits and vegetables, and avoid alcohol. I'm not sure if smoking would have an effect, but obviously in terms of your overall health it's better not to smoke. If you expect a night of romance, I'd opt for chicken or fish for dinner rather than red meat, and I'd avoid fried foods or heavy foods.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She doesn't need to know. Does she visit LPSG? and does she know your nick?

Why dont you post a naked picture of your mother? Does she read this forum? She dosent need to know.

Come on guy, get your own girlfriend, Im not letting you mooch off of mine.

Sorry Guys,

Not sharing the picture, or any other picture or video I may have of an ex-girlfriend. I have respect for them. You might not respect the women in your lives but I do.

Its quite amazing how many people demand a picture. Take your own

D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Experimental Member
Media
I don't usually produce large loads, but it does sometimes happen. Most of the time these things are just dumb luck, and there's not much you can do to control it. But there are a few things you can try that might increase the possibility of producing large loads, if you're willing to put the effort in.

As someone else mentioned, if you bring yourself to the edge of orgasm several times first before actually letting yourself cum, that will often produce a larger load. Also, if you're just very, very turned on and having particularly fantastic sex, that could do it.

I also find that drinking lots of water before and during sex seems to result in bigger loads, although you may have to take breaks to pee, which can be a nuisance.

You mentioned that you had had sex with her a few times already. Sometimes I find that if I have sex several times in a single day, my 3rd load is actually bigger than my 1st or 2nd...but only if there's a recuperation period of at least a couple of hours between orgasms. My theory is that if you've had a couple of orgasms in one day, the prostate goes into overdrive to replenish the fluids.

I've read that taking zinc and l-arginine supplements can improve the quantity of ejaculate you produce. I've experimented with this and had inconsistent results, but sometimes it seems to work. I'm not sure what does of zinc is considered best for this. For l-arginine, I take 500 mg daily, and an extra 500 mg dose about an hour before having sex. I notice a change in the consistency of my semen more than I do in the volume, though the volume does seem a *bit* larger, too.

Eating lots of celery is also rumored to increase the quantity of ejaculate. I haven't tested it scientifically, but I think it might work, and it couldn't hurt.

Exercise, particularly weight lifting, increases your testosterone levels, so that could help.

In general, taking good care of your health should help. Get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, drink lots of fruits and vegetables, and avoid alcohol. I'm not sure if smoking would have an effect, but obviously in terms of your overall health it's better not to smoke. If you expect a night of romance, I'd opt for chicken or fish for dinner rather than red meat, and I'd avoid fried foods or heavy foods.
Thats really good and sound advice Menis! For once in this thread someone is actually interested in contributing rather than being nasty. Datdude was asking a genuine question and deserved a genuine answer.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks for the advice after looking at your post I was googleing l-aargrine and found a pill. Think Im going to buy it.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the advice after looking at your post I was googleing l-aargrine and found a pill. Think Im going to buy it.

The pill you found, was it l-arginine or something else? There are lots of pills sold on the Internet that claim to increase the quantity of ejaculate, most of which contain l-arginine and other amino acids, zinc, and a variety of herbs. From what little I know of herbal medicine, the formulas sound like they could possibly work, but they are so expensive I haven't tried any of them yet. I also have concerns about the safety and quality of these products. Since they're not regulated by the FDA, who knows if you're really getting what's listed on the label.

I buy l-arginine at the local Whole Foods, because I have a bit more confidence in the quality of what they sell. I usually wait until I see in on sale, then buy a couple of bottles. You can probably also buy it at health food stores or a GNC.

I should tell you that if you try l-arginine, it will probably take a couple of weeks before you see any results.

Also, if you're on any prescription medications, be careful about taking any herbal products.

--Meniscus

cum2quikkk6969

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why dont you post a naked picture of your mother? Does she read this forum? She dosent need to know.

Come on guy, get your own girlfriend, Im not letting you mooch off of mine.

Sorry Guys,

Not sharing the picture, or any other picture or video I may have of an ex-girlfriend. I have respect for them. You might not respect the women in your lives but I do.

Its quite amazing how many people demand a picture. Take your own
It's not like we wanna see it to jerk to it, she's probably busted anyway. We're just calling you out on the fact that you made this up.:biggrin1:

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am sure no one wanted to offend you, but it was kind of enevitable that someone would ask for the picture, after all, you didn't need to say that you'd photographed her covered in your cum, and this is LPSG after all, if you start a thread with a description that sensual, it might seem churlish to be so shy about the evidence.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"This guy is obviously bullshitting, why else wouldn't he post the picture? What a loser. Sorry, but I definitely don't believe you."

"I am sure no one wanted to offend you, but it was kind of enevitable that someone would ask for the picture, after all, you didn't need to say that you'd photographed her covered in your cum, and this is LPSG after all, if you start a thread with a description that sensual, it might seem churlish to be so shy about the evidence."

I'm going to have to concur with the two individuals before me. I definitely count myself in the "Pics or GTFO" group.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like we wanna see it to jerk to it, she's probably busted anyway. We're just calling you out on the fact that you made this up.:biggrin1:

Then why you asking then? This is not Jr. HIgh. Even though some of you sure act like it.

I dont even know you, so why would I post a picture of someone I like, so you can get your jolly's. Like I said I dont know you and if you dont think its true, I dont care!! It does not matter. Im not posting the picture, I can get your approval of the event. Get a life and grow up and maybe you can get your own girlfriend loser.

Its kind of childish to ask when I said Im not posting it, then you respond, by saying it did not happen. LKike busting a huge load on your girlfriend is so hard to believe. No one ever bust the biggest load of their lives on their girlfriends. Yeesh.

I said I took a picture for me, to look back on. THat meant it is for me and me only. She was nice enouch to let me photgraph her, Im not going to shit on that so you can get your jollies.

Then you stoop so low, to say she busted. Yeesh guy, your a real loser. If you only knew. You could never get a woman like her. Shes ther type you jerk off and dream about. I know you could never get her by your stupid post.

No Pics guys. Dont care if you think its BS. Maybe when you get your own girls, you will have an experiance like this. You guys sound real desperate.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is obviously bullshitting, why else wouldn't he post the picture? What a loser. Sorry, but I definitely don't believe you.

I have lots of pictures of ex-girlfriends. I dont post them either.

If I shared something personal like that, I would with a close friend. Not someone I dont know on the internet.

Also if I put it on the internet it stays forever. Im not doing that to someone I had sex with.

Sorry man, I got a little class.

Thats fine if you dont beleive me. Your sex life must suck though.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Datdude: if you wanted to protect her privacy and you hold her in such high regard, you shouldn't have told us this demeaning story with her to begin with.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand what your saying.

Also if the picture did not have her face in the picture I might have considered it. The angle I took the photo in shos the side of her face. I did that on purpouse, so I could see all of her.

I still think there is a big diffrence of telling a story and names are left out and posting her picture on the internet.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also i wanted some advice or any info on how to maybe repeat the big load experiance. Thata was I why I wrote it. I included the fun experiance I had to say why. I didnt want it to turn into a post the pic of your girl thread. I did not know that saying I took a pic would prompt aa of this.

ranks36

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Datdude,

I enjoyed the story, and I hope somehow in all of this mess, you got some answers you were looking for.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also i wanted some advice or any info on how to maybe repeat the big load experiance. Thata was I why I wrote it. I included the fun experiance I had to say why. I didnt want it to turn into a post the pic of your girl thread. I did not know that saying I took a pic would prompt aa of this.

It was a good story, I enjoyed it as well. I wish I had the answer for your original question, because I love that one too. Um, usually I get that reaction when something has really, really turned me on (usually the first or second time I have sex with someone, if it happens, and I need to be super turned on).

Of course, you COULD post a pic of just YOUR dick for our consumption ;-)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's about sexual compatibility or vibes. With certain girls I have great chemistry, & they make me cum hard and with a lot of semen. But I don't think you can plan for it. It just happens when everything is aligned just right. I think it's great btw.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
First I will not share the picture. I will betray her trust by posting her picture on the internet. I have nude pictures of my ex-girlfriends, but I will never stoop that low and post their pictures. I think its wron to betray someone like that after they trust you to take their nude picture.

TO your questios though. Yeah Ill blow big also when getting close and stopping, but this did not happen. Just normal sex and right before I came I got a chill that ran from my balls up my spine, and then boom, an explosion.

Good on you. Just stick to treating her like a slab of meat while you deperately seek out jock style appreciation from your e-peers with delightful stories.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slab of meat.:rolleyes: Save your judgements of my realationships, when you know nothing about them.