Biggest Loser Where Are They Now Episode

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HellsKitchenmanNYC, Nov 25, 2009.

1. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    DAMN you NBC! The show's only been on 40 minutes and I've lost 3 lbs due to water loss from tearing up!
    YOU GO Biggest Losers!:biggrin1:

Still waiting to see who was the contestant that gained it all back!

2. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's really funny...or not. On this show people are changing their lives and their whole worlds let alone the people they've inspired and yet in this forum people are more worried about posting to Adam Lambert threads. Amazing.

3. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw bits and pieces of this program. I had to admire the hard work the put into their weight loss the dedication it takes to keep it off.

4. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I draw inspiration from this show EVERY week even tho I'm not a person that has to worry about weight. Watching those folks has really inspired me to try to get back into some of my old endeavors which is where my heart lies. I love hearing these people talk about insiration this way because I never get to hear it in everyday life from people and even I need to hear it out loud. Even I need to know that even when I get down and lose track for months or whatever I can get back on the inspiration horse again. I swear I need to buy stocks in Kleenex!

5. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

It was an okay show. I taped it and fast forwarded through some of the boring parts.

What I don't understand is how a gay and lesbian trainer never had an out gay or lesbian contestant on the show.

6. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm breathless that you asked this. what does gay or str8 have to do eith this? You mentioned BORING parts?!!!!!!!! If that was boring you should never try to watch this show again or try to lose weight if y're in denial. As anyone should do. It's a tough road to pull.

#6 HellsKitchenmanNYC, Nov 26, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

All roads are tough to pull.

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

When they listed the amount of pounds lost over the years on the show, I couldn't help but giggle if only a little bit. I mean, yes it is a commendable feat that the contestants combined lost 18,200 lbs.

But then again, that does sound better than saying over 8 metric tons of fat. :eek:

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly and that's another thing that pulls me to this show. I don't know maybe I'm crazy but I get a BIG payoff from watching it. When i go to NBC on Fridays I think even they want to kill me to stop me talking about the show!

10. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

That was just one of their kudos. If anyone saw the show tnite and how it effected the past contestants and the people all around them and what it REALLY can mean to people trying to lose weight.... It's just a genius show. And it really has started a groundswell of people on the internet and in real life. Perhaps the next show should be about the internet folks stories. That would be interesting! I am rooting for them ALL!

Draft saved Draft deleted