Biggest Natural Boobies :P

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I'm curious... What's the biggest natural rack you guys have ever seen, In Person? Lol guys tell me all the time that they've never seen a pair as big as mine (36GG) but I know there's got to be more ladies out there that are well equipped upstairs lol

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curvey_amazon_oh.. You've got me beat by a cup size lol the only time I hit an H was when I was breatfeeding my daughter :p you go girl! :)

Evilshogunmaster... Where do you find all this time to be on lpsg if you're screwing so many women? Lol does that say something about your stamina? ;) hehe

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Curvey_amazon_oh.. You've got me beat by a cup size lol the only time I hit an H was when I was breatfeeding my daughter :p you go girl! :)

Evilshogunmaster... Where do you find all this time to be on lpsg if you're screwing so many women? Lol does that say something about your stamina? ;) hehe

The power of the iPhone I am getting a BJ from a super hot asain girl and my girl is giving me a foot massage as she is eating out the girl all the while I am on LPSG on me phone:-D

I am taking pics an will post on Monday.

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media

As blokes have said to you before on here, I'm amazed you haven't had sex for 2 years. With how you look (face, tits, bum, body), I imagine you must have guys lining up ;)

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, that rack looks amazing. Back to the original question: 36DD's. And with the young girl's build and her personality they were a complete turn-on. It was 1977 and free love was in session! Those were great days.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Curvey_amazon_oh.. You've got me beat by a cup size lol the only time I hit an H was when I was breatfeeding my daughter :p you go girl!
I breastfed for almost 7 years straight between all 3 of my kids. My nursing bras were 44J ......they were pretty hard to find. Over the past year and a half ive lost almost 100lbs and my boobs are just now at the point where they don't over flow an H cup.