Biggest Natural Boobies :P

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C_A_O... Congrats on the weight loss! How did you do it? I'm aboiut to start training again, I still have last winter's weight to shed lol
King969... Thank you very much :) there are guys that are interested. Everyong has someone that's interested in them, but I need substance. I want someone who will respect me and treat me right, and most importantly, someone honest and faithful. Those 2 qualities seem to be the hardest to find... And, I can wait.. I just take care of myself when the need arises lol ;)

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
C_A_O... Congrats on the weight loss! How did you do it? I'm aboiut to start training again, I still have last winter's weight to shed lol
King969... Thank you very much :) there are guys that are interested. Everyong has someone that's interested in them, but I need substance. I want someone who will respect me and treat me right, and most importantly, someone honest and faithful. Those 2 qualities seem to be the hardest to find... And, I can wait.. I just take care of myself when the need arises lol ;)
I bet you do ;) That's good that you haven't jumped into bed with the nearest guy that is interested in you. You are looking for something meaningful, I admire that. And I bet it makes guys want you even more ;)

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so I'm curious... What's the biggest natural rack you guys have ever seen, In Person? Lol guys tell me all the time that they've never seen a pair as big as mine (36GG) but I know there's got to be more ladies out there that are well equipped upstairs lol

32F. Amazing.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so I'm curious... What's the biggest natural rack you guys have ever seen, In Person? Lol guys tell me all the time that they've never seen a pair as big as mine (36GG) but I know there's got to be more ladies out there that are well equipped upstairs lol

Largest i've seen in 'real' life in person are 36GG's (Thats UK GG's BTW which equate to US J cup). The largest ive seen sort of in person, was a cam girl on MFC called BigboobsUK, she has natural K cups, thats UK K cups which equate to US O cup.

timetounwind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
38E. My roommate said she used to be a 38D, but went to Victoria's Secret to get some new bras, that's when they measured her new size. Completely skipped DD, straight to E.
Guess it's one of those rare occasions where her breasts just grew. No specific reason behind it either, she's not pregnant, and she didn't gain any weight. It's kind of awesome.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing a 34D, but I have only fondled them twice and I don't know that much about bra sizes really. Atleast they're bigger than that lesbian who dumped me. And there's those times I've jokingly groped a friend of mine (who is really awesome, but still as a friend) who I'm guessing is a 40D

Last edited:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ben_c.. The US only has bra sizes up to an MM cup
@timetounwind... If your girl friend told you that Victorias Secret measured her and she is an E cup, I'm assuming she didn't come home with any new bras. Victorias Secret only makes bras up to cup size DD and they are hard to come by in there, believe me, I went through it years ago before mine got bigger lol

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@timetounwind, no problem ;)
@endued, you have some great photos :)
But please, if you think someone isn't real, there's a thread called "fakes exposed" you can post your concerns there. I just finished defending myself on there...
I started this thread just for fun so please, let's keep it that way :)
Thanks!

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@endued, you have some great photos :)
But please, if you think someone isn't real, there's a thread called "fakes exposed" you can post your concerns there. I just finished defending myself on there...

No negativity was intended, it's kinda fun to point and laugh at the bullshitters! Sometimes you can even get them to come out with hilarious explanations.

(And thanks for the compliment, you've got an excellent set of pics, very hot.)

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@ben_c.. The US only has bra sizes up to an MM cup

I am curious where you found this information? Not that I am doubting you, just curious. I have never researched the fact cuz honestly I have never needed to lol. I know how hard it has been all my life to find a bra that fit not to mention didn't give me torpedo boobs or looked like somthing from the 50s. For the last few years I have been stuffing myself into a 42-44H and thanks to Lane Bryant they look pretty damn sexy;-) That is the biggest size I have found Lane Bryant carries sadly. If I wasn't so fat It would be easier to find larger cup sizes but I need both cup and band in the larger sizes.

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@curvy_amazon_ohio... What part of ohio are you in? I got to a place in Greenville, Oh (the town next to me) to a place called Pamela's Intimate Apparell... They have all sizes.. She has some really cool stuff, for men also ;) she may have a website.. But she is the one that told me the bras here go up to an MM cup. She has fitted me for bras for the past 7 years.