Biggest Natural Boobies :P

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@C_A_O, google Freya.. That's the brand of most of my bras. You may be able to find some things that you really like. They've got some sexy stuff ;)

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was with one girl who was about 5'3" with a 40J bra. When she was sitting upright on the bed, she looked like a head floating on top of a pair of boobs.
She was great to tittyfuck, but in missionary I could barely even get close enough in to kiss her, and if she was on top I'd have to hold them steady or they'd swing in and smash my face (way less sexy than it sounds.) Oddly enough, I fucked the girl with the biggest boobs from behind more often than any other girl I've been with.

So long as their tits are big enough to hold on to I'm not too concerned with wanting them bigger than that. On the other hand, a big butt that still holds a nice round shape, I can't really get enough of :)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen would be 34DD.

I have not seen would be, apparently it's someone called Jenny Hill, 38Q.

I don't know how true all of that is, but there you go...

Last edited:

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know. How big would you all say these are?

I know what size she claims to be, but what size do you all think she is??:tongue:

Hard to say they look different in every pic.....the first one is a more natural not pushed up view, I would say DD-F??? But not much bigger......unless she is a large framed girl.

Last edited:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say a 40 DDD or E.. Its really hard to tell when the only bra pic is one of her in a padded bra lol what's she need padding for anyway? :p

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would say a 40 DDD or E.. Its really hard to tell when the only bra pic is one of her in a padded bra lol what's she need padding for anyway? :p

Hey there now......some of my bras are the padded type lol. I find they give more support overall and hide my nipples when they stand at attention. Mine aren't padded very thick though.

D

deleted110426

Biggest I've had the pleasure to be with are 34 DDD.

And btw Ceuros = AMAZING

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@C_A_O, lol I guess I see what you're saying, but if I mine are gonna point at someone they may as well see lol :p
@brislands, you're the best babe :) hey, thought you were getting ahold of me? Uh huh I see how it is lol ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know. How big would you all say these are?

I know what size she claims to be, but what size do you all think she is??:tongue:

I think that would be a pretty good guess. That's my size - take a look at my pics - I think they look similar in size.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They do look pretty similar.. ;)
Now we need to know what size she told stressed79 she was, I'm curious lol

Wow, all pretty close to what she tells me. She thinks she is only a 38D/ DD. However she dose have some "spillage". So thinking that being the biggest size (cup) that Vickie's secret offers, conveniently that is her size.. Think she might be bigger, By quite a bit..(hopefully)

Why the padded bra? Why not?? Dose wonders!!:eek:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to say. Ariel had a pretty good rack. There were bigger ones before, but I don't have pictures.

Attachments