Biggest number of cocks you've seen at once

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Around 26 in a Gang Bang !!
th

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every day in basic training 37 years ago. Platoon of 80 guys rushing to shower at the same time at the gym while DIs ran around on top of lockers banging metal garbage can lids. You didn't have much time to think about being nude also. Though I still noticed the truly impressive ones and the really not so impressive ones that made me feel a bit better being nude. Fast forward a few months to basic trades training in the Air Force. Would have to take showers after PT class, same large communal type showers but now a lot more relaxed. Usually 50 plus guys at the same time. Had time to check out other cocks with not so much stress. Remember seeing only 2 guys larger than my best friend and roommate. One was a guy from Fiji, truly a freakishly big, what looked to be near 7 to 8 inches soft. I was am more of a grower, 6 x 6, so I just blended in with the normal looking sizes. Also remembered seeing a couple of incredibly small cocks, basically just a small head, no shaft or anything. One was married with kids, really had me scratching my head? Have to say if a person is truly interested in checking out a large number of nude guys at the same time then joining the military is a good idea. I am not gay and not attracted to men per say, just interested in other cocks. I see there is a large number of guys here with the same interest but not really attracted to men.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been to nude beaches many times, including some pretty crowded ones, most notably Haulover in Miami. On a good day, I probably saw a few hundred dicks. I always showed mine, too, so a few hundred guys probably saw my dick, too!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It may sound strange but I never counted. Used this shower with lots of other men when worked for DSNY (sanitation dept in New York). Never gave it a lot of thought since we were all naked. Occasionally things would be said kind of jokingly about a size either small or huge.

Reactions: nicnic and englad

At one time - anywhere from 20-40+ in a locker room open shower when I was a university student at the university's athletic centre (7 Bradley shower poles with 6 heads all in full use = 42 guys). I was absolutely buck ass naked with rest of them. Best feeling in the world and still is for me to this day. My current gym (Y) has about 8 shower heads coming out of the wall. I've been in there when it been at full capacity with a lineup of naked guys waiting for a shower head to become available. I've been using open showers for the last 30+ years, so the number of guys cocks I've seen in total must be in the thousands by now.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most at one time? Probably like Beelzebub, in Navy boot camp. 40-50? recruits hit the showers at one time. First few days were without hot water (to toughen us up I guess). Lotta shrinkage those first few days.

Also remembered seeing a couple of incredibly small cocks, basically just a small head, no shaft or anything.
One of those coulda been me.

Before entering the Navy, had to take a physical. That involved lots of guys lining up buck naked to pee in the bottle and get checked out by the corpsman. "Turn your head and cough." For some reason, I got a roaring hard on the whole time which wouldn't go down no matter how hard I tried. (Oops! Poor choice of words!) Really really embarrassed. Looking back, totally surprised they didn't reject me right there on the spot! Strangely, no one said anything.

Also, like hot showers, "I've been to nude beaches many times." In addition, my first wife's family were a bunch of nudists, so got quite an eyeful there, too. You see a lot of variety of cock sizes at nude beaches and nudist camps.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
after some marathons all men are in a wide line waiting nude for their place in the huge shower tent. thanks God they have always very warm water, so dicks get again more "at ease" (or hanging) after the exhausting run...

it's overwhelming to catch the next free space, you see and pass by so many cocks at once it is a wonderful scenery hehe! once in your place, you can turn around to any side and see new cocks of all sizes all the time. such mass showers with up to 100 guys at the same time take quite a nice long while; more time than it takes me usually haha... every time i'm there i wish i could take some pics but i guess they would not approve that hehe ;-)

See the shower pic i took before the run:
pimgpsh-jpg.492031

Full thread about mass showers and sizes: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/average-size-confirmed-in-mass-showers.447316/#post-6012528

Last edited:

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many cocks have you seen at once, what's your highest number and in which situation? How did you feel beeing there (nude too?) and did you show off your cock as well?

View attachment 1040730

Have been on the beach at Cap d'Agde so seen hundreds, if not thousands. of cocks there - it was great to see and I was naked too - which was also great

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every day in basic training 37 years ago. Platoon of 80 guys rushing to shower at the same time at the gym while DIs ran around on top of lockers banging metal garbage can lids. You didn't have much time to think about being nude also. Though I still noticed the truly impressive ones and the really not so impressive ones that made me feel a bit better being nude. Fast forward a few months to basic trades training in the Air Force. Would have to take showers after PT class, same large communal type showers but now a lot more relaxed. Usually 50 plus guys at the same time. Had time to check out other cocks with not so much stress. Remember seeing only 2 guys larger than my best friend and roommate. One was a guy from Fiji, truly a freakishly big, what looked to be near 7 to 8 inches soft. I was am more of a grower, 6 x 6, so I just blended in with the normal looking sizes. Also remembered seeing a couple of incredibly small cocks, basically just a small head, no shaft or anything. One was married with kids, really had me scratching my head? Have to say if a person is truly interested in checking out a large number of nude guys at the same time then joining the military is a good idea. I am not gay and not attracted to men per say, just interested in other cocks. I see there is a large number of guys here with the same interest but not really attracted to men.
Basic is the worst best way to see lots of dicks. Banging on trash can lids and getting screamed at are terrifying. Lord that memory gives me shivers.

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basic is the worst best way to see lots of dicks. Banging on trash can lids and getting screamed at are terrifying. Lord that memory gives me shivers.
Ya I still flinch when I hear a garbage can lid bang. Love the "worst best way". Better was after Basic when doing trades training or living in the shacks when stationed somewhere. Lots of communal showering, nobody did a towel dance...lol

Reactions: 11235 and OKCLane