Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
62. While pledging my fraternity, one Friday night all the pledges have to stand naked in front of our sister sorority. We are numbered based on size and graded based on desirability. Finally we are given a number where they expect us to land based on size amongst the entire fraternity.

After an hour of standing nude being pinched and prodded and felt and laughed at and judged and scored... in front of close to 80 fully clothed sisters and their pledges, the rest of our fraternity comes in nude and the rest of the evening the guys stay naked and the girls stay clothed.

Sounds like a potential for good times. We got naked on several occasions during my pledge time but no girls were around. In the old days you could be forced to run around campus naked and not be jailed as a sex offender. Things are way too uptight these days for me.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like a potential for good times. We got naked on several occasions during my pledge time but no girls were around. In the old days you could be forced to run around campus naked and not be jailed as a sex offender. Things are way too uptight these days for me.

The sorority and brothers all had a good time, their cocks were being grabbed, squeezed, stroked and teased all night. Us pledges were nothing but servants all nights getting drinks and whatever else was asked of us... all except one pledge he was marked 1-A-1 (the biggest cock amongst pledges and biggest including the brothers) he was getting special attention from the sorority. Us pledges woke up nude in the sorority house the next morning (all though we all enjoyed spending the night, although I wasn't totally happy about how we were assigned to sisters and the sorority pledges) and spent Saturday nude cleaning the house, vacuum, windows, dishes (even clean dishes), bathrooms, moving furniture, doing laundry... with 1-A-1 giving special attention to the two sisters supervising us.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sorority and brothers all had a good time, their cocks were being grabbed, squeezed, stroked and teased all night. Us pledges were nothing but servants all nights getting drinks and whatever else was asked of us... all except one pledge he was marked 1-A-1 (the biggest cock amongst pledges and biggest including the brothers) he was getting special attention from the sorority. Us pledges woke up nude in the sorority house the next morning (all though we all enjoyed spending the night, although I wasn't totally happy about how we were assigned to sisters and the sorority pledges) and spent Saturday nude cleaning the house, vacuum, windows, dishes (even clean dishes), bathrooms, moving furniture, doing laundry... with 1-A-1 giving special attention to the two sisters supervising us.

I was introduced to “hunch punch” at my first fraternity party. It’s basically any kind of fruit juice and Everclear. Holy shit!!! I woke up naked and in another guys room. Never found my clothes and to this day I have no idea what happened or what I did or what was done to me. The Brothers would just smile and say nothing else when I asked. Even when I became president of the chapter it was still a locked box. It must have been one hell of a night. Lol

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Police Academy. 50 of us after being smoked hard by drill instructors during PT, had to change into our uniforms and were given very, very little time to accomplish this. It's manufactured stress. 6-12 minutes is not enough time. And we were so smoked, you literally had to peel sweaty clothes off and change. We weren't given the opportunity to shower unfortunately. But you didn't have time to look at one another, you just did it.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Police Academy. 50 of us after being smoked hard by drill instructors during PT, had to change into our uniforms and were given very, very little time to accomplish this. It's manufactured stress. 6-12 minutes is not enough time. And we were so smoked, you literally had to peel sweaty clothes off and change. We weren't given the opportunity to shower unfortunately. But you didn't have time to look at one another, you just did it.

Sounds like basic. Longest six week year of my life. lol.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was introduced to “hunch punch” at my first fraternity party. It’s basically any kind of fruit juice and Everclear. Holy shit!!! I woke up naked and in another guys room. Never found my clothes and to this day I have no idea what happened or what I did or what was done to me. The Brothers would just smile and say nothing else when I asked. Even when I became president of the chapter it was still a locked box. It must have been one hell of a night. Lol

Us pledges weren't allowed to drink the first night, I spent the night in the room of the sister I was assigned to and a sorority pledge giving them both a lot of oral and being allowed to feel and suck the pledges breasts, and she was instructed to stroke me a lot. And we were both commanded not to tell anyone what happened on the bedroom. The problem was my girlfriend was a pledge of the sorority and the sisters were looking at me when they assigned her to the sister with Mr. 1-A-1 for the night

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Us pledges weren't allowed to drink the first night, I spent the night in the room of the sister I was assigned to and a sorority pledge giving them both a lot of oral and being allowed to feel and suck the pledges breasts, and she was instructed to stroke me a lot. And we were both commanded not to tell anyone what happened on the bedroom. The problem was my girlfriend was a pledge of the sorority and the sisters were looking at me when they assigned her to the sister with Mr. 1-A-1 for the night

We’ve taken this thread off topic Sam.
Apologies to the group.

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

Officer5633

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

HA! What branch were you in? Our department had a 16-week basic training recruit academy, and we started every day with PT. Sweatpants, sweatshirts and clean white gym shoes. It sucked. We got smoked hard, then we had to line up in formation and were corralled over to a classroom to change, due to the building being under construction. So no locker rooms or showers were available. Sometimes you were only given a few minutes to change. Well, peeling off sticky sweaty clothes, then putting on a Class A uniform (long sleeve poly blues with the cover hat, shiny belt and shoes and all that) takes some time. You're sweaty all over, sticky, get rashes, it was terrible. And after we were in Class A's ready to line up, we'd get smoked AGAIN. I remember doing push-ups and front leaning rest, in full dress uniform, on the sidewalk and after being in that position for about 20 minutes... everyone's hands were bleeding from the concrete.

On the flip side, being naked like that with a bunch of other dudes is a bonding experience unlike any other. In the military it's probably even more so, because you have showers.

Modern feminists and SJW's would freak out about something like this these days.

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

squadleader

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In 1967, I did 9 months Army Medic Duty at one of the largest recruit training bases. We rotated assignment, i.e. ambulance, hospital, field details etc., but a good part of the time we were stuck doing recruit reception physicals. 4 days a week, 6 or 8 bus loads of recruits would arrive, and Tuesday thru Friday (and on some Saturdays) it meant long days performing the physicals, completing the 4970 forms, and complying with continuous demands of the Army doctors. Anyway, it usually meant 5 or 6 hours each day with 200 or so naked recruits. They ranges from chubbies with dicks barely poking out of their pubes, to some jocks with swinging dicks almost knocking their knees, but after the first few weeks they all seemed to look the same, as they presented just another long, smelly day at work.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to flip this around and talk about how many clothed people have seen me naked at one time!

MAYBE THOUSANDS!

I did a WNBR in a major metropolitan USA city last summer.

Worst part: I crashed over a storm drain and it was right in the biggest intersection of the city, traffic & sidewalks jammed and people hanging out of hi-rise windows to watch me scramble to put my chain on!

LOL!

Totally off topic, but I remember a fraternity brother of mine put a couple of shots of Everclear in a yard glass full of beer unbeknownst to me. It was tradition to chug the whole yard glass back when handed it, so I did. The rest of the night is pretty hazy to me still. I do remember feeling paralyzed sitting in a chair after chugging it back. I found out the next day why. I remember that Everclear came with a warning on the front of the bottle to keep away from an open flame because of the high alcohol content. It was pretty nasty stuff. We brought some back from a roadtrip to a chapter in the U.S. and kept it around to fuck guys up. No one ever drank it knowingly.

Back to the topic, I think I saw pretty much every guy's dick in my fraternity at one time or another. Some I could have gone a lifetime without seeing.