Biggest Nut Challange (Taking Paravol)

Maccaroni Mike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been on paravol for two weeks taking double of whats on the label & wowwy!!!!!! and challangers??? my problem is have have my pics & vids.... am i allowed to just post them anywhere or are there rules to this?

Maccaroni Mike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look it up...its for to help guys coming off steroids that have no desire for sex from everything they take...or you just want to bust ridiculous nuts...on my second week and i couldnt be happier...i think its like $50 strait from the vendor but its alot cheaper on amazon.

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty new to this site and I'm having trouble finding your vid that you made. help?
thanks

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Look it up...its for to help guys coming off steroids that have no desire for sex from everything they take...or you just want to bust ridiculous nuts...on my second week and i couldnt be happier...i think its like $50 strait from the vendor but its alot cheaper on amazon.

Lemme get this straight...you mean this stuff will make your balls bigger--permanently??? I hope so, cuz that's what I've been asking Santa for for years! Well, aside from a bigger penis.

Seriously, bigger balls???