Biggest Penis Ever at Locker Room

Literally saw the biggest penis I've ever seen tonight at the locker room at my school. It had to have been 6-7 inches SOFT and super thick and it was just this huge mass flying around in the shower.

1) I'm jealous, how does someone get this big??

2) How do they keep themselves from having sex? If I were that big I literally would be whipping that thing out at all times.

I am a straight male but when I see something like this I naturally had to do like a triple take..makes me angry!

Thoughts??

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Literally saw the biggest penis I've ever seen tonight at the locker room at my school. It had to have been 6-7 inches SOFT and super thick and it was just this huge mass flying around in the shower.

2) How do they keep themselves from having sex? If I were that big I literally would be whipping that thing out at all times.

I am a straight male but when I see something like this I naturally had to do like a triple take..makes me angry!

Thoughts??

You ain't seen nothing yet !

NYCjoe30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i see several regulars at my gym with huge swinging soft ones . . .

a couple i have seen cruising and aroused under towels . . .
a couple more i have seen doing "yoga" in the steam room . . .
and a last few just seem to like to show off in spandex while lifting . . .

whatever the case . .if they are hung. . . they like show it off. . .

my favorites are the guys who workout with their girlfriend or wife and the come into the locker room and "enjoy" the attention of men ;)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
As a nudist beaches, gyms and pools frequenter I saw many dicks and they ranged from 5 cm to 15 cm approx... never seen a very huge dick though.. what I noticed is most boys at the gym or at the pool have an average to large penis to show and this is prolly because the less endowed and/or growers don't like to show it in the dress rooms and take the shower at home... btw the biggest belongs to a very tall boy with very large feet and the smallest to a nudist guy near a naturist river , his cock prolly was about less than 2 inches soft and his penis skin was wrinkled, probably he was a grower or ,at least, I hope for him...

ah last but not least.. I forgot to say that never saw an impressive thickness yet..maybe the largest was 5 inches soft

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don't do the gym thing as much as I used to. But when I did, I often got stares-- more b/c of my height. I'm 6'5 and weight 215, with big hands and feet. I think guys are just curious to know if my dick is "big like me". It is.

My dick hangs about 5" soft and it flops when I walk. Even as a teen, I was always in decent shape and I admit that my dick gave me an added boost of confidence. But I didn't show-off or gloat about it. (Most big guys don't have to.) Basically, I consider myself a modest and discreet kind of guy.

However, there are a few times in the locker room when I took great pride in strutting my stuff-- mostly in front of the needle-dick gym braggers and trash-talkers. We all know who they are. They're such assholes, and it's great just to shut them down at ANYTIME.

In the locker room, when my dick flops as I walk to the shower, or when my dick and balls hang down a few inches along side the bench, then the trash-talkers get quiet. I know why, and the silence is golden.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
West Indian guy, maybe 5'7", 28 waist, got his cock hard in the steamroom at a local YMCA. Easily 10-11 inches. It was absurdly large. Some guy that didn't know him from Adam got off the bench seat and immediately started sucking him off.

That's what I would have done? WHO could resist that?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thoughts??

Um....I'm 6 inches soft. :redface: And sometimes I walk from my locker to the shower without a towel around my waist. I'm discrete, but who the fuck cares? It's a mens locker room. It's all been seen before.

And I do whip it out at all times. Mostly when I'm alone. :tongue:

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need to go to your gyms. I rotate between two gyms in the area and it's tiny penis central. You would think the young guys with big dicks would be strutting around. Instead its the old men with small to average ones

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
There is this older guy (probably in his 60's) who comes into the gym who I have never seen workout. He just comes into the gym and sits naked in the sauna showing off his big cock. His cock is probably about 6-7" long soft. It's kind of creepy though because along with his cock hanging low so is everything else on his body. He also leaves the shower curtain wide open. If he goes into the whirlpool he wears a skin tight suit which clearly defines his cock. He also sits in the locker room for a long time naked showing off. I admit to being somewhat of an exhibitionist at times but this guy takes it to a new level.

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol well growing up in my house i thought every guy hung low soft .... it wasn't till school lockers rooms did i find out i wasn't that small just the smallest in my family and it really doesn't help i'm a grower not a big shower i'm bigger then alot of guys soft in the locker room lol i just would like to be more

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, I don't go up to every hung guy in the locker room and ask to measure his dick, but I do like to check out the big guys! Today there was a seriously hung black guy changing just opposite me. I reckon it was 6 or 7 inches hanging and had a really juicy head and chunky foreskin. I think my tongue was hanging out! So, he then did something very unexpected - he put on a pair of Aussiebum Wonderjocks! As if he needs any help displaying a bulge! He had a sexy body too. Yum!

Reactions: tauro404