Biggest Penis Ever at Locker Room

Went to the gym on Saturday after a few weeks lapse. Met a new guy in the locker room - as we got ready at the same time i caught site of him in the mirror (crafty trick). Great flaccid dick! Great size. I gave mine a little shake and nonchalantly turned to face him, my big flaccid dick hanging and just swinging a little. He looked straight into my eyes, smiled and nodded. Nothing was said but we knew we were in a special gym club. Only a few of us in it. Gives me a warm feeling.

Jasmine Kerr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend's boyfriend when we went skinny dipping at the lake in college. She never mentioned it before so everyone was completely caught off guard when he took his shorts off. It hung halfway down his thigh and wasn't circumsized so it looked like an elephants trunk just swinging away. All us girls kept giggling and stealing side glances at it. His gf did get mad at one point though and told us all to grow up.
Later on she admitted that it was the best sex of her life and told us she still gets embarrassed in front of him by how quickly she cums when they have sex.
I guess she stayed hooked because I see on Facebook that they since got married and have three kids.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two in a week at the gym. There are a mixture of cubicles and an open shower area (in the same corner of the locker room) mostly people use the cubicles so there normally arn't that many people using the open shower part.

The first was a fairly tall very well muscled guy stood right opposite the doorway with one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen, well down his thigh, I don't deliberately look but I did a double take that morning. He was clearly out to be noticed too, stood right opposite the entrance with his legs slightly apart, and fair play if mine was that size I would too.

The second was only a few days later, a different guy came out of the shower to grab his towel (no hooks in the shower area). He was holding his shower gel and hand in front of his tackle, but his cock was so long you could see his huge uncircumcised head and a good inch of shaft hanging below.

The difference in attitude/shyness between the two guys made me smile!

hottrucker92000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Literally saw the biggest penis I've ever seen tonight at the locker room at my school. It had to have been 6-7 inches SOFT and super thick and it was just this huge mass flying around in the shower.

1) I'm jealous, how does someone get this big??

2) How do they keep themselves from having sex? If I were that big I literally would be whipping that thing out at all times.

I am a straight male but when I see something like this I naturally had to do like a triple take..makes me angry!

Thoughts??
I'm a big guy but don't always get what I want because it's to painfull for my partner. Being a smaller size you might get more fun.

hottrucker92000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is this older guy (probably in his 60's) who comes into the gym who I have never seen workout. He just comes into the gym and sits naked in the sauna showing off his big cock. His cock is probably about 6-7" long soft. It's kind of creepy though because along with his cock hanging low so is everything else on his body. He also leaves the shower curtain wide open. If he goes into the whirlpool he wears a skin tight suit which clearly defines his cock. He also sits in the locker room for a long time naked showing off. I admit to being somewhat of an exhibitionist at times but this guy takes it to a new level.
This happens all the time in the YMCA where I work out and hang out with the Bois

Military days. During a military leadership course, there was this tall 6'4 athletic black guy that had the biggest cock I'd had ever seen in the showers. Fully soft it was longer and thicker than my 7 inch dick hard as a rock.
This same black stud ended up fucking my hot wife's brains out 3 months later, true story. Her first black cock ever and one sure not to ever forget.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll preface this by saying it's absolutely true. A few years ago I had finished working out and showering at the gym. I wrapped my towel around me and walked to my locker. I noticed some guys staring at something behind me and they were whispering. One of the guys pointed at their (and soon, my) source of amazement. There was an old guy (don't know how old, but probably in his 80s) sitting on the bench with a towel over his head and one wrapped around his waist (sitting on it) and over his legs, gaped open. He was a sweaty mess, probably right out of the sauna. He probably had no idea his towel was gaped open, but it revealed the most enormous penis any of us guys had ever seen. It was dangling down almost to the floor. It had to be 12 soft by 10 thick soft. We couldn't believe what we were looking at. Never had seen anything like it, and never will again.

it happens...not common but it happens.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend's boyfriend when we went skinny dipping at the lake in college. She never mentioned it before so everyone was completely caught off guard when he took his shorts off. It hung halfway down his thigh and wasn't circumsized so it looked like an elephants trunk just swinging away. All us girls kept giggling and stealing side glances at it. His gf did get mad at one point though and told us all to grow up.
Later on she admitted that it was the best sex of her life and told us she still gets embarrassed in front of him by how quickly she cums when they have sex.
I guess she stayed hooked because I see on Facebook that they since got married and have three kids.
That's what I call "Happily Ever After!"

Reactions: mattnatlanta

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself and my buddy Chris always had the most impressive softies in the locker room back in the day, both absolutely straight but we would always show off our big hanging appendages causing a lot of embarrassed guys Lol. We're old college buddies and used to tag each others gf's too and have 3somes, awesome times back then!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggest I've ever seen in real life was back in my high school days.
My school use to take us to the local close by swim centre for our swimming training so the locker rooms would be filled with various guys of all ages in there through out the day.

That particular day which ill never forget i saw a guy which he looked like he was in his early 20's (20/21/22) was showering as i walked into the locker/change room and my jaw nearly dropped to the ground with what i saw.
Id estimate he was at least between 6-7 inches when soft with a decent thickness as well. He had a thick black bush of pubes and his balls hanged about 3/4 length mark of his dick shaft size. He was uncut also.
The rest of his body was hairless/smooth.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My school use to take us to the local close by swim centre for our swimming training so the locker rooms would be filled with various guys of all ages in there through out the day.

That particular day which ill never forget i saw a guy which he looked like he was in his early 20's (20/21/22) was showering as i walked into the locker/change room and my jaw nearly dropped to the ground with what i saw.
Id estimate he was at least between 6-7 inches when soft with a decent thickness as well. He had a thick black bush of pubes and his balls hanged about 3/4 length mark of his dick shaft size. He was uncut also.
The rest of his body was hairless/smooth.[/QUOTE
The right place at the right time. Sometimes it happens.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to the gym on Saturday after a few weeks lapse. Met a new guy in the locker room - as we got ready at the same time i caught site of him in the mirror (crafty trick). Great flaccid dick! Great size. I gave mine a little shake and nonchalantly turned to face him, my big flaccid dick hanging and just swinging a little. He looked straight into my eyes, smiled and nodded. Nothing was said but we knew we were in a special gym club. Only a few of us in it. Gives me a warm feeling.

Yep

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Military days. During a military leadership course, there was this tall 6'4 athletic black guy that had the biggest cock I'd had ever seen in the showers. Fully soft it was longer and thicker than my 7 inch dick hard as a rock.
This same black stud ended up fucking my hot wife's brains out 3 months later, true story. Her first black cock ever and one sure not to ever forget.

Damm I wanna know all the details of that encounter!

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The rest of his body was hairless/smooth.

You had me at thick black bush of pubes!

Hawtttt!

Reactions: Mickey1234

patroklos68

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The biggest penis I've ever seen was in a locker room in Houston. It belonged to an older black man and had to have been at least 12+ inches. It was closer to his knees than not. His penis had to be some type of a mutation since I've never seen anything come even close to it in all my years playing sports and going to gyms.

The group shower room had about 20 nozzles around the walls. About 4 nozzles in, there was a metal staircase (with rails) up and into the hot tub that sat above the showers on the other side of the wall of the showers--ya it was a very odd designed locker room to say the least. I was in the hot tub one day with a friend and this guy comes in. I'm not kidding--he had to lift up his penis so it wouldn't drag going up and over the stairs to get into the hot tub. My friend and I became silent and just looked at it. After he got in I broke the ice and apologized and told him the truth--we'd never seen such a large penis before. He laughed and said it was as much of a blessing as it was a curse. He said he was used to guys looking at it in the locker room since it was "one big dick"!

I saw him in the locker room regularly and every single time I was still in awe of his "one big dick"!
What gym?