Biggest pumped dick

D

deleted25821301

:emoji_face_palm: photoshopped, i remember the real pic that's closer to the size of the bottle.
damn

So far as I've seen the user 'Growing Monster' appears to be one of the longest.
(not sure how to link profiles, but I commented on a post of his above)

Horsegirth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have and still are my inspiration to keep expanding started a few years ago my gains at times are enormous, I use supplements and have one or two friends both females who love to see it expand and help go enormous. They always take me to strip clubs to see the reactions from the dancers all are turned on and great sex later. have made huge cock tubes and now into my 17"x15" tube and nearly packing
stays big for 4days then rest for 3 days unpumped 15"x9" but still expanding. GREAT!!!!!!!
Put Some pics up

Newpumper

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: B33FDICK

PussyStretcherDeluxe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently PASSED my “what if” fantasy goal of having a penis with a girth of 8” (or 20.3cm) which.. DUH is ridiculously thick and far girthier than a penis should ever be… right?

WRONG.
I NOW MEASURE 8.25” (21cm) OF GIRTH ON THIS ALL AMERICAN SUPER THICK PUSSY STRETCHER- excuse me.. DESTROYER:emoji_smiling_imp:
I’m super proud of the girth gains I made with patience and time! But the crazy part? It’s that there are women in this world who worship even dangerously fatter dicks than they should… and they handle that monster girth like a PRO. Their poor pussies NEED the wide stretching sensation to be able to achieve that TOP TIER MIND BLOWING SATISFACTION that almost always makes them squirt all over my big fat cock… I say mine, cause my ex gf is one of those girls. A slim thicc Latina, with those fuck me eyes… in other words, shes now a size queen. :emoji_eggplant:

Immediately after taking this pic, I called her over, and gave her and that pretty pussy a test drive of my new stupidly fat monster… guys she could take ALL of my 8.25” GIRTH :dizzy: wish you could have been there to witness the squirt shower LOL
.. which if she’s my ex, why did I fuck her the other night? Great question: because I answered this already. She can only get her mind blowing orgasms from me and my super fat cock. She NEEDS the girth… so I’m off the hook when she eventually lands the lucky unicorn black guy with a fatter dick than me hahahaha

Attachments