Biggest pumped dick

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long are your pump sessions? That is ridiculous!

If you don't use the stayer, what happens to your gains?

Reactions: red420

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Insintex that's incredible! When you have just your cock in the biggest tube, doesn't put strain on your balls? When I've tried bigger tubes I struggle with keeping my balls out.

I used to have that struggle but my base has gotten extra thick to handle almost any sized tube openings. My current tube is a 4"x11" straight tube only cock. I'll fill this one then I can fill the 5"x10 only cock.

Thanks for the comment man!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How long are your pump sessions? That is ridiculous!

If you don't use the stayer, what happens to your gains?

They are anywhere from 1-4 hours. The stayer is to hold the skin stretch longer but my gains are pretty solid. In my not pumped state is what I want to grow and to do that I need to keep the pumped stretched size longer by using the stayer. It's not an essential component but has accelerated the growth process.

Reactions: Homowap and Readam

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry, Monster pumper is the biggest I have EVER seen! He's on here look him up or ask for a link?
That's the second guy you've mentioned that show nothing in the order of pumping. Very curious to see these " outrageous sized " pumpers. Again PUMPERS, not saline silicone pumpers. I could name a few juicers that are plenty huge and pump but they don't count. I could also name a few juicers that also pump and I'm bigger than them.....but it doesn't count.

So let's see them!

Reactions: Homowap

Saiyan22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Insintex. With the stayer how are you able to keep that thing on for hours at a time without needing to swap out old blood with fresh blood. I've been using a silicone stretchy cock ring to stay semi erect or engorged after my pumping workout but with the tightness of the ring if it's tight enough to keep my penis engorged then after 20 minutes my glans are numb from no fresh blood exchange. When I loosen the ring for fresh blood to come in I loss my semi erection or engorgement. I can't seem to find a happy medium to allow me to where a light constrictor on my penis for hours on end like you.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Tonyinphilly

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Insintex. With the stayer how are you able to keep that thing on for hours at a time without needing to swap out old blood with fresh blood. I've been using a silicone stretchy cock ring to stay semi erect or engorged after my pumping workout but with the tightness of the ring if it's tight enough to keep my penis engorged then after 20 minutes my glans are numb from no fresh blood exchange. When I loosen the ring for fresh blood to come in I loss my semi erection or engorgement. I can't seem to find a happy medium to allow me to where a light constrictor on my penis for hours on end like you.

Any suggestions?

Prelude will give you the best advise, but you should be able to milk the tube to increase blood flow, but maintain the vacuum. I have zero videos of how to do this, but I learned from Tiger, so my normal tube time is an hour, but I can go 1.5 hours.

Saiyan22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Roboqie2. I'm not talking about the pumping. I'm talking about the rubber bands aka stayer that insintex uses after his pumping workout to keep his dick semi erect and engorged for hours on end without his dick losing fresh blood circulation.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

johhny1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are a true pumping legend. i am having trouble filling my 2.75 x 12" cylinder but you have given me hope. do you think i need to just leave it on longer or pump more aggressively?

you need to put up a video or pics of you in your fully pumped state with a lady trying to deal with it! thats what i love most about being in a pumped state!

londondonkeyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
insentex is amazing!
such an inspiration. If anyone had any doubt about perm gains and pe, look no further. Ive tried everything from manual stretching, to jelqing and hanging, and pumping is not only the easiest, most pleasurable of all but for me the most effective.
Jelqing is good on off days or before but pumping is the bees knees as they say.
here are a few recent pics of mine
http://www.lpsg.com/members/londondonkeyy/albums/2015/893614-a.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/londondonkeyy/albums/2015/893622-wrist-thick.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/londondonkeyy/albums/2015/893624-a.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/londondonkeyy/albums/gillette+comparison/893664-a.html
http://www.lpsg.com/members/londondonkeyy/albums/gillette+comparison/893658-a.html