Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is pumping effect help is long run ..does it really make a difference in the length or girth of the penis ..any proof
I've been pumping semi regularly for 10 years and to be honest, I've seen no change in the length of my cock. But my girth has had a permanent increase. I've gained at least a quarter inch over the last several years. I have a 1.5" dia cock ring that used to go on with no problem and no I can't slip my cock and balls through it. And I have a 1.75" ring that is now tight even when I'm flaccid.

vashanttanu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been pumping semi regularly for 10 years and to be honest, I've seen no change in the length of my cock. But my girth has had a permanent increase. I've gained at least a quarter inch over the last several years. I have a 1.5" dia cock ring that used to go on with no problem and no I can't slip my cock and balls through it. And I have a 1.75" ring that is now tight even when I'm flaccid.
Ok so is there any other methods where penis length can be increased with significant proof

wannamakehim

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found this in my archives with No ID...I think it is Jojo...tried to match the watch...no matter...enjoy.

View attachment 34710581
Yes. Looks like JoJolongdong. I notice he hasn't been on LPSG for several years. Do you know anything about what is going on with him?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Looks like JoJolongdong. I notice he hasn't been on LPSG for several years. Do you know anything about what is going on with him?

Actually, the "Jojo" I referred to was/is a pumper. There are other photos of him on this thread. See below. That said, you are correct that we have not heard from jojolongdong for many years...he is a legend. I hope that he is well...maybe someone on the site knows his status. His deepthroat videos are amazing. Thanks for your comment. Stay safe. Cheers mate!

JoJo.jpg

Last edited: