Biggest pumped dick

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always get one idiot troll on these threads, despite all the evidence..
Or the idiot guy who is trying to sell his magic potion for a bigger dick, which doesn't exist.

As I have said before - if there was a way to make your dick larger, permanently, without it looking like a deformed balloon - every guy in the world wold own one. Why is this not the case? Because there is no such devices.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Also notice that you have no pictures on your profile. If you are so confident and proud of your "enlarged" dick then why wouldn't you show it?
First of all, who said I used any device, or indeed, even had a penis? In your haste to blacken the characters of everyone using this forum and tar them with slanderous comments, you are missing the point entirely. Your "whataboutery" and straw man ad hominem attacks on me personally will cease immediately: Any further personal attacks will be referred to Rob E.
Meanwhile, have a good day.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, who said I used any device, or indeed, even had a penis? In your haste to blacken the characters of everyone using this forum and tar them with slanderous comments, you are missing the point entirely. Your "whataboutery" and straw man ad hominem attacks on me personally will cease immediately: Any further personal attacks will be referred to Rob E.
Meanwhile, have a good day.

I am stating facts, not being slanderous! It's a known fact that these deceives don't give permanent growth. They are a very temporary (hours) result.
As far as what was said it is known there are many picture less and anonymous men who are hawking their snake oil products on this site. If you were incorrectly identified from your lack of profile pics then I apologize.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great, nice to see Sexycplnj123 is lpsg's newest enlargement forum troll.

Nothing helpful but just trolling... more trolling... on top of more trolling.

It's pathetic and you have to wonder why? I think it's because he's a sadist.

Reactions: Grahame15

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am stating facts, not being slanderous! It's a known fact that these deceives don't give permanent growth. They are a very temporary (hours) result.
As far as what was said it is known there are many picture less and anonymous men who are hawking their snake oil products on this site. If you were incorrectly identified from your lack of profile pics then I apologize.

Yes, my PE gains are only temporary.

I'm patiently waiting to return to my pencil dick size.

It's only been about 4 years since my little fella became a statistic regarding such temporary gains.

How much longer do I have to wait to lose the 2 inches of length and girth I'm burdened with?

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all happened for me when I had an injury and was off work bored on collagen for tissue repair and extreme pain killers for a month. I was so bored so I pumped for hours through the day and some nights the gains were epic due to the two main tablets. Prescription pain killers and chemists collagen tabs noticed such gains. Had returned to work and women in the office noticed the bulge and this spurred me on but I suffered not much gained I went back on the high grade collagen tabs £50 for a month and see the doc for a repeat prescription of pain killers and WOW
and OMG after 3 days taking them and pumping longer periods actually got to horse dick size the girth so so good
this was encourage by the girls who noticed in the strip clubs when they sit on your lap so many propositions

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bud keep going you encouraged me to pump many thanks and very impressive huge cock
I think if you tried collagen and pain killers for a month any size you wish for is possible. Go for it

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

UH HUH, I stuffed the sides to 6.5 up and over 10 inches to foreskin in a 12.0 x 2.5 tube

494134-1473177802-898390889fbb92ed228709e0134c9048.jpg

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just gradually increased the pressure over time until I maxed out the gauge. In the beginning I didn't have a gauge and would pump until no more air could be removed. When I got a gauge and did the same to what I felt and checked the pressure it was well over 20"Hg.

Over the course of about 3 years I used higher than normal pressures then for an entire year I did extreme pressure pumping with sessions sometimes exceeding 30"Hg for the entire session.

That's crazy I can't make it past 5hg without that weird donut effect and bubbling.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or the idiot guy who is trying to sell his magic potion for a bigger dick, which doesn't exist.

As I have said before - if there was a way to make your dick larger, permanently, without it looking like a deformed balloon - every guy in the world wold own one. Why is this not the case? Because there is no such devices.

Why do you care so hard? Who gives a flying fuck if they believe it or not? You sound like your are butt hurt but why?

Who cares?If they say their penis grew who the hell are you to say they are lying?
I think you need to redose.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

if there was a way to prevent heart disease and diabetes every guy in the world would do it....oh wait there is....and yet here we are in a world full of diabeteics and heart attack patients.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response