Biggest Ron Jeremy I've seen.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Someone posted this link in another forum. There was discussion on his current size claims in the "I don't believe 12-13" thread, but I figured it better not to clutter that one up any more.

Kristara Barrington Ron Jeremy threesome

I've seen lots of his old stuff, and I swear that's about the best I've seen him look. Still nowhere near his 9.75" fantasy, but I'd give him about a half inch more than my long time estimates. Could be over 7.5?? Hard to say with that body, but what do you guys think? Try to skim through most of it if you can. There are some high and low points for the size appearance.

Crunch

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hotcockalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone posted this link in another forum. There was discussion on his current size claims in the "I don't believe 12-13" thread, but I figured it better not to clutter that one up any more.

Kristara Barrington Ron Jeremy threesome

I've seen lots of his old stuff, and I swear that's about the best I've seen him look. Still nowhere near his 9.75" fantasy, but I'd give him about a half inch more than my long time estimates. Could be over 7.5?? Hard to say with that body, but what do you guys think? Try to skim through most of it if you can. There are some high and low points for the size appearance.

Crunch

Great way to shoot your load